Originally Posted by Danny View Post

It looked like pork with some unknown white fluid oozing all over it.

yeah it was real nice, some kind of yoghurt type thing

Looks more like sperma was it a huge negro chef.:D

tbh, I couldn't give a shit about the sound system....looking at those pics suggests the whole stadium needs a complete overhaul of the seating as the current ones are a joke and are of different shades of blue which shouts out 'WE'RE SKINT'....but then again, who gives a shit.

tbh, I couldn't give a shit about the sound system....looking at those pics suggests the whole stadium needs a complete overhaul of the seating as the current ones are a joke and are of different shades of blue which shouts out 'WE'RE SKINT'....but then again, who gives a shit.

I am afraid the seats are the last thing I would change unless they are unsafe. I would rather see the plumbing brought up to a level that with two days frost matches have to be cancelled. Safety issues obviously have to be put first and foremost.

I am afraid the seats are the last thing I would change unless they are unsafe. I would rather see the plumbing brought up to a level that with two days frost matches have to be cancelled. Safety issues obviously have to be put first and foremost.

The seats obviously need replaced from time to time, why cant Rangers stick to the one company who supply the right shade? It's not rocket science, why do they have to deal with the 'cheapest' option, like 'our seats are blue, honest they're blue, well not Royal Blue, but they're blue, and we will supply at a very competitive rate......'

Just tell the supplier our seats are Royal Blue, if you cant deliver then f@#k off, we'll go elsewhere.

The Piggary doesn't have 'different' shades of green, and there's 40 of them.

Id have gone for some white seats and had wording patterned out on at least the Govan. Maybe Govan (top tier) Stand (bottom tier) or Ibrox (top) Stadium (bottom). and probably "club deck" on the obvious.