What a great day for us fans.

None of them are confirmed deals as yet though are they? Last week we were 'on the verge' of signing Danns so I aint for diving in on these ones saying how great they could/will be

Yeah, we should wait until they are confirmed but all three deals seem to be closer than any other link so far this summer.

As ever we'll wait and see.

Not at all mate.I was just in too much of a hurry to get away on Holiday,I just booked the taxi for the return. No problem.

Only pullin' yer leg boss. Meant to text you last night but ended up on the Becks Fusion so kind of forgot as we lazed in the sun.

Glad you had a good time!

Yeah, we should wait until they are confirmed but all three deals seem to be closer than any other link so far this summer.

As ever we'll wait and see.

If 'arry is admitting that they could be up here then its almost done, suppose its also up to the players themselves though.

Steven Davis is happy following in the footsteps of Steven Whittaker and Allan McGregor by signing a new contract at Rangers.

The Northern Ireland international has just one year left on the four-year contract he penned following his move from Aston Villa.

Manager Ally McCoist recently revealed his hope that Davis would be signing on and the midfielder also believes an agreement is close.

Davis has seen two of his high-profile team-mates extend their stay and he is now looking forward to resolving his long-term future.

"It's just a matter of getting things sorted out," commented Davis.

"Hopefully everything will soon be done and dusted. I don't like to put a deadline on these things but it's obvious I'm happy here.

"Allan McGregor and Steven Whittaker were important moves for the long-term good of the club.

"Now I'm looking forward to getting something sorted out."

From sportinglife http://www.sportinglife.com/football/scottishpremier/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/11/07/07/manual_085517.html&TEAMHD=scotspremiership&BID=425