Turks name Kenny Miller price

Are we now being stalked by Cardiff City instead if the tims. They seem to be tracking our transfer targets and filling their team full of Scots.

I wonder if they'll do a "Middlesbrough" and end up fighting for relegation.

Its Malky McKay following his tim routes can't be arsed hiring scouts.

Are we now being stalked by Cardiff City instead if the tims. They seem to be tracking our transfer targets and filling their team full of Scots.

You really have to wonder! Their new manager was a Celtic player for 5 years, so you never know; maybe he's deliberately trying to fuck up our transfer deals.

They're also playing a friendly against Celtic tonight...... :boogie:

Just on sky that miller will under go a medical tomorrow and sign for Cardiff, now what really fucks me off right now is the way the bank held a fuckin gun to our heads and had us over a barrel and sell our best players for peanuts and this my friends has just happened!! Cardiff are welcome to miller but dealing with bursuspor has been a bloody nightmare! They were never going to play fair with us! It's a fuck in joke!!!

I wonder what his wages will be ?

Just wondering as relegated Blackpool's were 10k maximum last season.....in the EPL !

I also wonder what Miller thinks about playing for a middle of the road Championship team ?

Will he sign ?

Ach well, I wonder if there are any other �£400.000 players out there who will score 20 goals before Xmas?

Miller did this once.....it was the most goals he'd ever scored in one season!!!

Some stats from here

Club Date App Gls

Rangers 2000–2001 38 11

Rangers 2008–2011 108 55

Bursaspor 2010–2011 15 5

Career total 483 171

I think it would be money wasted and no great loss IMHO....

Ally was wanting Miller back at Rangers it is down to money, the way we have been dealing in the transfer market for players has been a joke. I think Whyte is waiting to see if we qualify for the Champions league before any more players come in, imo we dont have the money which has been branded about time will tell.

If Miller is desperate to get out of Turkey then he will accept the Cardiff offer even if he would prefer to come back to Ibrox as he simply would rather be in Wales than Turkey.

We should have offered 600k which was the reported asking price. we arent going to get anyone better than him for less than 2m IMO.

We should have offered 600k which was the reported asking price.

I've never seen a direct quote from Bursaspor saying they wanted �£600k. It was 'reported' that they wanted that amount, but now it's 'reported' that they want almost �£900k. It's hard to know what to believe with so much bullshit 'reporting' going around. All it takes is one single newspaper or tv network to get some quotes and all of a sudden they've got a scoop including transfer prices that the rest of the press simply pick up on and copy word for word. It doesn't matter if some of the original 'report' was speculation or complete toss, the other press will print it anyway. Personally, I think we're being manipulated and I don't find it very funny. They can take their reports and shove them where the sun doesn't shine!

Edited by Zappa