Right, I've been busy all day and only been on here about twice. I've not had the radio or TV on so I'm totally oblivious to any offers/rumours/exclusives that's happened. I've still got a few things to do before I can settle down and read through the millions (and The Rock means millions) of posts that have been.......posted so I'd oblige if someone, anyone, can give it to me in a nutshell.

All I know that Lee Wallace has signed.

Ta.

1 - wallace signed

2 - bedyoda signed a pre contract

3 - davidson bid rejected

4 - we spent 3 million pounds doing the stadium up

5 - rumoured to have upped our bid for davidson

6 - we are in for goian from palermo

think thats it :)

Guest Dutchy

Wallaace has signed a 5 year deal for �£1.5 million. We've also had Dryboa(!!!!) an American playing in sweden agree terms with us and should join us in January on approval of a work permit.

St Johnsone also rejected a bid for Murray Davidson.

Are we trying to get the American chap signed up ASAP or are we happy to wait until January?

Murray Davidson from St Johnstone? I take it we're back in for him with another bid? I don't know much, if anything about him. What's he like on FM?

Guest Dutchy

He's already signed a pre-contract, but as Orebio are in the middle of their league, I don't think they want him to leave just yet. They've aready turned down an offer, don't know how much, but I don't see him hear before January.

He's already signed a pre-contract, but as Orebio are in the middle of their league, I don't think they want him to leave just yet. They've aready turned down an offer, don't know how much, but I don't see him hear before January.

Hmmmm, hopefully he can persuade Orebro to allow him to go now.

The �£3million on the stadium is being paid for by the catering contractors �£1.7 million and Glasgow Council( Sound system) as part of the Commenwealth games upgrade , we are doing the concourses , big screens etc