Rangers And BBC Scotland

It does seem like there was no coverage on the pre match press conference on the BBC website, unsure if there if there was an after match interview either. Some reporter wasn't allowed to ask a question looking at his twitter from which frankie commented on I think it was James Cook.

This was posted on my Rangers Facebook page

I am told that, because of the way the manager was carved up by the BBC last night on the news, with the above link highlighting what they did, severe sanctions were taken today.

Whyte and McCoist are raging at the way they have portrayed him and the BBC had all access withdrawn today, even though they are rights holders

Whyte is apparantly livid at the agenda being shown by this organisation.

The press conferenece was held up aftermatch until their guy was kicked out, and it then proceeded as normal.

Unless a full apology is made, they will be kept out.

Guest Dutchy

I have to say I don't know anything about what the BBC have meant to have done, but if it's as bad as is being suggested, well done CW.

There's no room for bias in an organiszation that is meant to provide independant reportage.

Guest Dutchy

I watched last nights Scottish news on the iPlayer and saw nothing of what you say. Was this a late news bullitin, or some seperate program???

I saved this tweet Graham Spiers sent to me a month or two ago

GrahamSpiers: @parkovanbasten @Frank_Bear @weemoose There will be no bans, I can assure you. Am amazed there is this paranoia, victim-mentality...

I FUCKING LOVE IT!!!!!