Rangers And BBC Scotland

Anybody who thinks the BBC don't have an agenda against us really has to take a long hard at themselves. Don't want an apology just keep them out for a whole season. And there should be a few more on the hit list.

I'm not sure the BBC has an agenda, any more than STV do. But certain individuals within both organisations will have biases and that will affect how they report and what they report.

As a whole, I wouldn't say any organisation is anti or pro Rangers, but there will be certain employees who will be.

Anyone who watched any of the pieces on the BBC since this whole pile of crap started. And thinks it's not one sided beggars belief in my eyes. Whether it's a few head honchos or a wide spread feeling I don't know but it's not as simple as bias.

Guest Dutchy
Saw this on Friday, could not understand why Reporting Scotland were doing an article on policing OF matches completely out of context. Absolutely baffling.

The report I saw on Reporting Scotland was slightly diffirent from the one broadcast nationally. I was left with the feeling from the RS broadcast, and on the radio most of the day, that the police were just angling for more cash. Or at least no more cuts in their funding. But it's been a habit over the past 30 years or so in this country where the cost of everything is known, but the value of the same said activities is dismissed. Mainly because the already wealthy are pushing for lower taxes, every minute of the day.

Well if any good comes out of this 'agenda bias' and 'character assassination', is that should any doubts remaining by Ally and Mr Whyte about conspiracy theories against our club has now been proven. It's not often you catch the perpetrators with a smoking gun in their hand.

If the BBC itself is not guilty of bias, then their bosses are guilty of tacitly condoning the personal agendas being set by their news producers.

These individuals are using the British Broadcasting Company as their own personal mouthpiece.

This is abuse of Public Property and, in my opinion, those individuals involved should be sacked forthwith.

There are too many instances of this type of thing happening for the matter to be closed with just an "apology"

The BBC have already set their stall out for a personel attack on rangers with their agenda and it kinda reminds me of the old western films where they draw their pistol and nothing happens and we then just go and shoot them down!

Quite frankly, the editing of that video is nothing less than outrageous and along with other footage used in their reports last week (and previously) with regard to this subject clearly shows mischief-making from BBC Scotland with regard to this issue.

Why else would you edit a serious interview to suggest McCoist found the issue funny?

Why else would you have regular stock footage for the sectarianism issue that shows Rangers fans singing such songs juxtaposed with Celtic fans walking with anti-racism banners? Don't the BBC have any footage of Celtic supporters singing offensive songs?

The BBC are either unprofessional and inconsistent at best or biased at worst. Neither is good for an organisation that should be neutral above all else.

It's not before time Rangers FC exposed this.

Exactly Frankie this wasn't just a little bit off someone sat down and deliberately set to do Ally. Whether they where told to or did it off their own back it still got past by the producer of the news the whole thing stinks to high heaven along with zero coverage of the IRAoke yesterday. Two wee boys at Stirling shout something and it makes national news but nothing from Easter road make up your own Gers fans if somethng is amiss in this wretched little country of ours at the moment. Sorry for the rant.