Bedoya deal agreed

Glasgow Rangers and Ã?â??SK Football has today agreed on a transition for Alejandro Bedoya. "Ale" will travel to Glasgow soon and have thus played his last game for Ã?â??SK Football.

Translated... :)

Any idea how much? I can imagine we may have upped the offer again as we're having a bit of an injury and suspension crisis already and need the bods.

No idea mate - three year contract though.

I'd fancy it would be no more than �£300K.

RANGERS have reached an agreement with Swedish side Orebro to complete the transfer of Alejandro Bedoya.

Alejandro BedoyaThe American international signed a pre-contract agreement with the Light Blues earlier this summer, but was not due to arrive in Glasgow until the end of the Swedish season.

However the two clubs have now reached an agreement for the immediate transfer of the midfielder and he will become a Rangers player in the current transfer window.

Bedoya will join Ally McCoist's side on a three year contract after playing over 60 games for his side in Sweden.

The 24-year-old joins Mo Edu as another American international in the Rangers ranks, offering further stateside appeal to the current squad.

With 13 caps for his country he brings great experience to the side and at just 24 a real potential for further improvement during his time in Glasgow.

Good news, glad we've managed to bring in another midfielder. Hope he's eligible for tomorrow.

Interesting to hear what the fee was.

I don't know still feel we didn't hugely need a midfielder alright if he is played out wide. Still good that we get him now rather than get an unfit player in January.

We basically have McCulloch, Ness, Davis and Edu. 2 of them have been horrible this season. That leaves Ness and Davis. Definitely need more than just 2, especially if we're going to play 4-3-3 in some games.

Read on Wikipedia that he Orebro tended to play a 4-3-3 formation....

Could work well for McCoist if thats the route he is wanting to go down - I thought it worked well last weekend.

Ness ---- Davis ----- Bedoya

Could be an interesting midfield!!!

Edited by Darthter