Scotland v Czech Republic

Levein has named his starting XI for the game tomorrow.

McGregor

Hutton

Caldwell

Berra

Bardsley

Naismith

Fletcher

Adam

Brown

Morrison

Miller.

Really looking forward to this. Got a few mates coming over and have the beers in the fridge chilling.

HA!,beat me to it.

Team: McGregor, Hutton, Caldwell, Berra, Bardsley, Naismith, Fletcher, Adam, Brown, Morrison, Miller.

Looking forward to this game,it should be decent.If Scotland had decent CBs' we would be a decent wee team.

HA!,beat me to it.

Team: McGregor, Hutton, Caldwell, Berra, Bardsley, Naismith, Fletcher, Adam, Brown, Morrison, Miller.

Looking forward to this game,it should be decent.If Scotland had decent CBs' we would be a decent wee team.

If Weir was 10 years younger and Gough was 20 years younger we'd win the World Cup. :whistle:

I'm looking forward to this as well, but after 40 years of being excited by Scotland games, and 40 years of utter disappointment and misery, I'll just remain hopeful.

6 points a must over both games, so come on Levein, get a striker on.

I'm looking forward to this as well, but after 40 years of being excited by Scotland games, and 40 years of utter disappointment and misery, I'll just remain hopeful.

6 points a must over both games, so come on Levein, get a striker on.

I'm looking forward to the game but without expectations,only hoping:smile:

Scotland starting line-up: McGregor, Hutton, Caldwell, Berra, Bardsley, Naismith, Fletcher (captain), Adam, Brown, Morrison, Miller.

Substitutes (from): Gilks, Marshall (goalkeepers), Crainey, Hanley, Wilson (all defenders), Bannan, Cowie, Dorrans, Forrest, Robson, Snodgrass (all midfielders), Goodwillie, Mackail-Smith (both forwards).

Czech Republic squad: Jaroslav Drobny, Jan Lastuvka, Ales Hruska (all goalkeepers), Zdenek Pospech, Jan Rajnoch, Tomas Sivok, Theo Gebre Selassie, Roman Hubnik, Daniel Pudil, Petr Jiracek, Michal Kadlec (all defenders), Tomas Rosicky (captain), Tomas Hubschman, Daniel Kolar, Jaroslav Plasil, Kamil Vacek, Jan Rezek, Vaclav Pilar, Milan Petrzela (all midfielders), Milan Baros, David Lafata, Tomas Pekhart (all forwards).