Scotland v Czech Republic

One of their goals was down to Scott Brown spending an eternity on the ball on his own 18 yd line. Vastly over-rated player. Happy to see him sign a new deal with Celtic.

Miller's goal was well taken but the keeper should be embarrassed. The ball from Miller to Fletcher for the 2nd was absolutely sublime and the finish very well taken too.

IMO, Czech penalty was NEVER a penalty. But even if you felt it was then the Berra on deep in injury time should also have been a penalty - both very similar incidents yet the ref saw them differently. Definitely feels like we were robbed.

On a plus note..... for the first time in a long time I actually got passionate about how Scotland were doing.

Didn't get to see it, but listened, ref always happy to give a penalty against Scotland. Although I heard Charlie Adam got away with a stonewaller.

For me it was never a penalty,but others are saying it was a stonewaller.The ref had an absolute nightmare,shocking.

Another result where we can see why FIFA\UEFA don't want camera's to check on dodgy decisions. They will no longer have the option to manipulate who comes in the end tourney. Kevin Blom ya effin FIFA muppet puppet. I hope your next shite is a hedgehog walking backwards with a limp.

Very disappointing, but then again, par for the course with Scotland.

I'm not sure Levien is the man for the national job, he talks a good game, but doesn't seem able to inspire the players.

Taking our Dark Blue tinted glasses off I think a draw was probably a fair result. The Czechs dominated the first half and arguably should have had a penalty when Adam went in over the ball. The penalty they did get was never a penalty but Berra made a complete meal of the one at the other end and could have stayed on his feet as he would have been in a great position. It's just the Scottish way... yet another brave failure

Taking our Dark Blue tinted glasses off I think a draw was probably a fair result. The Czechs dominated the first half and arguably should have had a penalty when Adam went in over the ball. The penalty they did get was never a penalty but Berra made a complete meal of the one at the other end and could have stayed on his feet as he would have been in a great position. It's just the Scottish way... yet another brave failure

This getting me down,I've watched this a few times,I don't think it was a penalty and I didn't think it was initially.I must be going mad.