I'm happy Hibs got that win against St Johnstone on Wednesday. That need for 3 points is not out of their system and their urgency will not be so strong at Ibrox on Saturday. Well, I hope not, but I think we can win it.

I'm happy Hibs got that win against St Johnstone on Wednesday. That need for 3 points is not out of their system and their urgency will not be so strong at Ibrox on Saturday. Well, I hope not, but I think we can win it.

At the end of the day it's all about the champions and how they approach every game as we can beat every team in the league,no doubt,application from the players is key to winning. We are playing well so hopefully we continue playing well.

Leagues are not won in sep or oct, but Im sure there won't be any let up in our performances over the coming weeks and no we won't be getting carried away! But one thing to remember from the Kilmarnock game was the set their team out to "park the bus" if that's what it is called and frustrate rangers and have everyone behind the ball!

We have the players to break down that type of defence, yeah we will have to be patient but remember one thing folks, good things come to those who wait! And I'm sure hibs will play the same system!

Actually think Hibs might just have a go they have one of the best strikers in Scotland up front and finally seem to be hitting a bit of form.

O'Coonor? He's a pish (junkie) footballer playing in a pish league.

Actually think Hibs might just have a go they have one of the best strikers in Scotland up front and finally seem to be hitting a bit of form.

You shouldn't write about the opposition GA, you end up by being told off.