Not to jump the gun here but what do you guys think would be the reaction from TGFITW to going 13 points behind Rangers IF we win our two games and Hertz do the business on a tired Celtic post Udinese? Do you think Keith Lemon would survive?

Would certainly be interesting if they continue to get humped in euro and go 13 behind he has to go, how do they explain him staying, oh it's because the Green Brigade say he's a Provo one of us.

Would certainly be interesting if they continue to get humped in euro and go 13 behind he has to go, how do they explain him staying, oh it's because the Green Brigade say he's a Provo one of us.

It's an intriguing thought that he could be 2 games away from the sack....from candlelight vigil to lynch mob in 4 months. I'm not sure I even want him to get the sack, he's doing a great job of assembling a side full of gutless journeymen and he swings wildly between describing them as "world class" one week and rubbish the next. Here's hoping we get 3pts tonight first and set the ball rolling.

I'm all for one game at a time, but I'd love to see us building up a big lead so early one, mainly because it would be something special if we played like this all season and septic are bound to get a boost at some point. I'd like to be well in front for when these two changes in form coincide.

Still, no-one can help themselves from speculating and given our home form is not a good as our away form, it could give cause for concern.

Then again, we've only dropped points from a determined Hearts team in the first game of the season, nobody has managed to beat us since, not even the might St Johnstone, conquerers of 3 top teams, one of them being Hearts, who I'd say are certainly not the team they were when Jeffries was in charge. This Sergio guy seems to thinkg that the Hearts players can play like Barca players, and that is just not going to work in the SPL. With any luck, the players will give him something after being publicly lambasted by Sergio in the papers and they change their lazy-arsed attitude.

Conversely, although I think we'll beat Killie tonight, it will not be plane sailing and the fact the Hibees are beginning to score in fornt of goal with O'Connor and Agogo doing well since the arrival of Billy Brown. They are certainly showing more fight and they will be trying to at least equal Hearts result at Ibrox, if not better it. So care is required, yes.

Been thinking on the start of this season compared to last year (thinking only of the league at the minute). Both Old Firm teams had won the first 8 SPL games going into the opening derby game, which we of course won.

We first dropped points in the 10th league game against ICT at Ibrox.

I think that was pretty much an unprecedented start to the season and a lot of hype was built up around the first Old Firm game.

This year we did drop points in the opening fixture against Hearts and with the associated crap results in Europe it put a greater emphasis on dropping behind in the league so early. However, we have since won 8 league matches again including the first Old Firm game and have a chance to go ten points clear in the league if we win our next fixture with Hibs.

You cant win the league in opening quarter of the season, but you can sure as hell throw it away. You can also set yourself up in a position of dominance as strong favourites. In SPL terms I would far rather be where we are than in Celtic's shoes.

Last year, at this stage, we had won our first two League Cup games and were playing Champions League football. So this year is not likely to live up to last year overall. But as McCoist said we can't dwell on the bad results but merely move forward and look to make the most of the competitions we have to play in.

In SPL terms it's been a very good start to the season and we can really start to pile on the pressure if we can beat Hibs before Celtic play Hearts this weekend.

You would hope that with far less games we might have a lot less injuries and a more settled side which could be a silver lining.

It's a real shame about Naismith's ban as the first choice team had a great look about it and was performing really well. We did ok without him against Kilmarnock but I wish he was available for the Hibs game. Hibs are not doing so great this season so hopefully we can swat them aside and have Naismith fit and fresh to face what on paper will be tougher opposition - with St Mirren on form and traditionally hard away games against Hearts and Aberdeen coming up.

I think if we can get this team playing as often as we can it will pay dividends in the league.