Rangers Fans Singled Out Again

This is part of a report in the Record about the spat between Broadfoot and Pascali.

Why would any responsible newspaper [i've answered my own question, I know ] publish this part?

''The fall-out from the war of words is set to linger and Pascali admits he's now worried for the safety of his family in the streets of Glasgow with many Rangers fans perhaps already having decided who is the guilty party.

He said: "A lot of people will look at him as a Rangers player while I am only a Kilmarnock players so they will trust him.

"If Broadfoot can look himself in the mirror and see the truth then I'm happy for him but it's now his word against mine.

"My wife is worried about walking in Glasgow now and wondering if it was safe to meet Rangers fans who maybe now think I wanted to kill one of their players. Broadfoot has stepped over the edge because it's now affecting my wife and family."

And sections of our fans think we are getting para about the papers have you ever read so much pish. Have the Rangers fans ever did anything to justify this hatred have we ever started a systematic attack on any player or his family no that's the other mobs thing.

As usual, tiresome nonsense strung out to sell copy. If the government want to find ways of solving offensive behaviour in Scotland, then they could start by addressing sensationalist media tripe like this.

I've said this before, the press print anything to stir up trouble then they sit back and watch the riots unfold.

They should be taking responsibility but they couldn't care less.

Totally agree with two points above, the gutter press have never been so low and devious and should shoulder some responsibility for stoking up tension and hatred to sell copy. Your average Joe still gets all his news and views from these rags sadly, social new media hasn't reached everybody yet.