Who will be our biggest threat for the title?

Who is our biggest threat  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who is our biggest threat

• Motherwell
    • Celtic
    • A.N.Other

I get worried that some people think things are over after 10 games. We still have 30+ games to go ffs. We only have a certain 7 point lead and how often is the league won from a 7 point deficit. More often than not I feel over the last few years.

Guest Dutchy

I'm not saying the title's already won, I'm just enjoying basking in the light of league leaders, by a good deal of points, which can only be worth celebrating.

And even if we did lose 1 or 2 players in the January window, who's to say we won't get a good deal of money for them and find suitable replacements.

Thats if we sell players!!!

I get worried that some people think things are over after 10 games. We still have 30+ games to go ffs. We only have a certain 7 point lead and how often is the league won from a 7 point deficit. More often than not I feel over the last few years.

We have 30+ games to go ???? We have played 10 and the league season is 38..... so we have 28 games to go. And I wont believe you if you say you mean to include Scottish Cup games :)

Was just a laugh. A wind up to any lurkers from the dark side. :spl:

I'm not saying the title's already won, I'm just enjoying basking in the light of league leaders, by a good deal of points, which can only be worth celebrating.

And even if we did lose 1 or 2 players in the January window, who's to say we won't get a good deal of money for them and find suitable replacements.

Thats if we sell players!!!

I thought Whyte had already said that he wants the wage bill down by £7m pa and therefore selling players was almost a cert?

Given that we are out of Europe and facing a loss this year, I doubt much of any proceeds will be put towards new players.

We were unable to find a suitable forward to sign in the summer so I'm sceptical that we will find one during the winter break.

Let's hope that I'm totally wrong though and nobody goes.

I don't think for one minute any Rangers fan thinks the league is won already.But we can enjoy our ten point lead and gloat right now,no?

I don't think for one minute any Rangers fan thinks the league is won already.But we can enjoy our ten point lead and gloat right now,no?

If we dont gloat now and (god forbid) dont win the league this year, then we wont have any time to stick it to our opposition. Part of being a fan is enjoying being on top whenever you are. We cant just sit in silence until the last game of the season and hope we come out on top. Work, the pub, school, football is all more fun when you can have a laugh when Rangers are on top of the pile. Stick it to them at every opportunity.