Rangers lawyers in £50m legal row

RANGERS' new lawyers could end up £50MILLION out of pocket in a legal fight with their insurance broker.

Collyer Bristow â?? hired by Gers owner Craig Whyte to help him take over the club â?? face financial meltdown if courts rule against them in the dispute with Lockton Companies International.

The move comes as the club face their own cash nightmare over a separate £49million battle with the taxman over payments and loans made to players.

Rangers have admitted if they lose the case it could force them into administration â?? one step from going bust. The Old Firm giants took on Collyer Bristow after Whyte heaped praise on their work when he bought the club from Sir David Murray.

And he named the firm's partner Gary Withey the club's company secretary after the deal in May. Last night a Collyer Bristow spokesman said: "We believe the chances of 'collapse' are extremely remote."

Rangers officials declined to comment on the case.

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/3855273/Rangers-lawyers-in-50m-legal-row.html#ixzz1a2wP1uEy

Guest Dutchy

I've never bought a sun since they told lies about the Liverpool fans at the Hillsborough disaster.

Then again, I can't remember buying the shite rag that much before that even either.

Scottish journalism = The lowest of the low in their trade. Pathetic 'cunts'.

It's sites like this one that keeps bears sane. At least bears can discuss topics in an honest fashion and separate truth from fiction.

Before I clicked the link, I assumed this 'story' was penned by Robert McAulay.

Hey presto, I am not disappointed.

McAulay is a Coatbridge based Rangers hating maggot. A former Sellik 'zine and Yahoo website Editor who has spent a decade trawling Bears' websites looking for anything negative about the club. He has an 'in' at the Sun and often makes the front pages with sensationalist puff pieces.

A partner in crime of Donegal based Phil McStupidname.