GF2 Stewards at it now.

For anybody who was at the game and saw the rumpus in GF2 a quick what happened. One guy who hadn't said a word all game suddenly gets hauled out for being drunk. When I asked steward he said he was drunk and violent. We refused to let the steward take him away, he went to get the police.

So I asked the guy what happened, he said he came out the toilets at halftime he had a speedwabble before going for a pie ( did it myself often enough floors are like an ice rink by halftime ) said the steward saw this but let him buy a pie and make his way back to his seat at top off the stairs the steward asked if he was drunk, he replied " go and ge us fhucking peace" went and sat down. this guy hadn't said a word all day to anybody. The police came back and arrested him for being drunk only thing he did wrong was resisting arrest.

All this came about because again a jumped up wee Hitler of a steward stuck his nose in when he didn't need to.

I'm not sure about what happens when one is arrested for being drunk. I do know that only a police officer is qualified to define someone as drunk. I know this because the Scottish licensing laws forbid you from selling alcohol to someone as drunk, but the term drunk is a grey area as there is no way to tell if someone is drunk without a breathalyser. Would this man, after being arrested, have been breathalysed?

I know this won't be liked but his response isn't exactly helping his case.

However the treatment he received was poor and treatment in general to our fans by the stewards over the past few weeks has been very bad.

Seems to be spreading looking at the Man City video.