Le Gaffer looking at another striker.

I think we need two tall looking defenders, we need a bit of height in the team because wee seem to be week in that department.

You know over the years that seems to be our main problem and that's the defence, even when gough and big dave where in the team.

Need a player like butcher who's not affraid to head anything that moves. hehe

I think the key word in that article is

reportedly

Just because he is ex-lyon and unhappy he is going to be linked with us.

I would be very surprised if PLG wasnt aware that we need to strengthen the defence first.

I think there will be more than one player coming in so it does not surprise me that he is looking at strikers.

Boyd obviously does not fit into le Guen's vision of the striker he wants, and as i said before it would not surprise me in the least if he was sold to a premiership team in january or at the end of the season.

He has already brought in 2 centre-halfs so it maybe be that he believes he can coach improvement into them rather than take a chance with another buy who may or may not improve things.

There probably will be a few players leaving in january and possibly Novo's good form at the moment is pleasing le Guen by pushing up his sell on price and placing him nicely in the shop window.

All in all it coud be an interesting january sales.