Exclusive: Whyte talks to STV at 6pm

I wonder how Lloyds Bank will view the statement from johnston saying that he was threatened by them into accepting CW's offer to take over the Club ?

Banks don't threaten people, do they ?

BTW I thought johnston's acting was as contrived as daley's.

I wonder how Lloyds Bank will view the statement from johnston saying that he was threatened by them into accepting CW's offer to take over the Club ?

Banks don't threaten people, do they ?

BTW I thought johnston's acting was as contrived as daley's.

They had the opportunity to deny Johnston's claim but didn't do so, that in itself should enough to prove Johnston's claim. Contrary to the view of the vast majority of our support Alastair Johnson is not stupid and would've been fully aware of the possible consequences regarding his claim.

They had the opportunity to deny Johnston's claim but didn't do so, that in itself should enough to prove Johnston's claim. Contrary to the view of the vast majority of our support Alastair Johnson is not stupid and would've been fully aware of the possible consequences regarding his claim.

I didn't think a Bank would resort to blackmail.

i do think however, there were quite a few things said which will have "consequences".

I didn't think a Bank would resort to blackmail.

i do think however, there were quite a few things said which will have "consequences".

I think that a Bank would have used the opportunity to deny that they resorted to "blackmail" if indeed they hadn't.

A cheap 80cm satellite dish and tuner will open up all BBC, ITV and a host of other British programmes for you. All are free to air.

If it was that easy*. Alas, I can actually watch Al-Jazeera in English and Arabian these days. BBC World Service is out there, the rest might still come via BSkyB's hardware.

*We've got our satellite dish for more than 10 years now, digital receivers for a year.

The headlines could not be different this night (NewsNow). Amongst others:

Rangers owner acts over BBC show Hamilton Advertiser 22:50 Thu, 20 Oct 2011

Rangers owner acts over BBC show Lennox Herald 22:47 Thu, 20 Oct 2011

Now it's war! Livid Whyte calls in libel lawyers to take action... Daily Mail 22:34 Thu, 20 Oct 2011

Rangers owner Craig Whyte was banned from directing a company for seven years stv.tv 22:10 Thu, 20 Oct 2011 (Strange for a company that got an exclusive interview)

Rangers owner confident in tax case The East Kilbride News 22:03 Thu, 20 Oct 2011

Whyte Takes Action Against Bbc Sporting Life 21:53 Thu, 20 Oct 2011

Rangers owner confident in tax case Ayrshire Post 21:44 Thu, 20 Oct 2011

Empty coffers: Rangers approaching backruptcy FOX Sports 21:43 Thu, 20 Oct 2011 (Fox Sports putting the boot in? Strange!)

Breaking News: Rangers owner confident in tax case Hamilton Advertiser 21:38 Thu, 20 Oct 2011

If it was that easy*. Alas, I can actually watch Al-Jazeera in English and Arabian these days. BBC World Service is out there, the rest might still come via BSkyB's hardware.

*We've got our satellite dish for more than 10 years now, digital receivers for a year.

The BBC and ITV + channel 4 &5 have been outside the BskyB umbrella for a few years now mate. All you have to do is point your dish at Astra2a 28.2 east. I think you will need a 80cm dish as you are outwith the UK footprint. It really is as easy as that. Believe me I am watching BBC Scotland at this moment from Holland.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/media/bbc-and-itv-to-launch-freetoair-digital-tv-service-446548.html

Sorry for going off subject but it may be useful info for more people.

Q. Iâ??ve checked the Disqualified Directors Register and the person I am interested in is not on the register â?? what does this mean?

A. This could mean one of the following three things:

*the person is not and has not been disqualified;

*the person was disqualified in the past but the disqualification order has since lapsed (it is a legal requirement of the Company Directors Disqualification Act 1986 that details of lapsed disqualification orders are deleted from the register);

*the person is disqualified but we have not yet received official notification from the courts or the Insolvency Service.