Ally - The Front Man

Coisty forever the front man, leading the troops, scoring goals, winning titles, setting standards, showing the way, telling others how it should be done, True Blue if ever there was one, the 355 goals for 'Gers entitle's him to 'Lord' status.

Now he's sticking up for his employer, and doing a damned good job of it as well, can you think of any reason why he shouldn't? Right now he's leading his beloved Rangers to another Championship along the way. John Greig moved on...shame really he felt that way. Isn't it a God send that we have a man like 'Super Ally' at the helm? Or must we mope and cry because of the Bheeb.

Ally McCoist - A Rangers man like no other. Here's to 4iar mate and thanks for everything.....:drink:

Coisty forever the front man, leading the troops, scoring goals, winning titles, setting standards, showing the way, telling others how it should be done, True Blue if ever there was one, the 355 goals for 'Gers entitle's him to 'Lord' status.

Now he's sticking up for his employer, and doing a damned good job of it as well, can you think of any reason why he shouldn't? Right now he's leading his beloved Rangers to another Championship along the way. John Greig moved on...shame really he felt that way. Isn't it a God send that we have a man like 'Super Ally' at the helm? Or must we mope and cry because of the Bheeb.

Ally McCoist - A Rangers man like no other. Here's to 4iar mate and thanks for everything.....:drink:

Exaggeration is also an art form.;)

I suppose one reason for him showing support is that CW could sack him, but I'm just being cynical.

What I don't like about this whole episode is the way it has allowed our detractors, of which their are many, to put the boot in.

I'm also unhappy at the possibility of us going into administration and surviving, but under another name. Would that wipe out our record number of winning titles if we no longer exsisted as Rangers FC???

I suppose one reason for him showing support is that CW could sack him, but I'm just being cynical.

What I don't like about this whole episode is the way it has allowed our detractors, of which their are many, to put the boot in.

I'm also unhappy at the possibility of us going into administration and surviving, but under another name. Would that wipe out our record number of winning titles if we no longer exsisted as Rangers FC???

Going into administration doesnt mean the club's name needs to change.

I thought thats what happened to Airdrie, who then became Airdrie United.

Motherwell were also in administration were they not ? Their name didnt change.

It doesnt HAVE to change as far as I am aware.