Craig Whyte vows to sack anyone at Rangers who talks to BBC

You been on the moon for the last few years the BBC has been quietly sticking the knife in for years.

Whether I agree with that or not, they have not made a programme like this before. And that's what I said.

Whether I agree with that or not, they have not made a programme like this before. And that's what I said.

You don't remember the most one sided programme on sectarianism they did, where they totally missed the IRAoke at tynecastle and flashed a clip of rangers fans up on the screen everytime the word bigotry was mentioned. While at the same time showing happy laughing septic fans holding a bhoys against racism placard.

Not having a go Danny I just felt that the bbc where trying to paint Whyte as a scum crook and in the same breath they where saying well he's found his true home with Rangers because they are all scum.

Might just be my sensitive disposition working overtime again.:smile:

The message that I picked up from the Documentary last week was that Rangers won 9 in a row and have had all the success of the last 20 years because we overspent and avoided tax. The tims all think that, some of them even talk about suing Rangers for loss of earnings and trophies ffs.

What did 9 in a row have to do with Craig Whyte?

We would have won 9IAR even if we hadnt spent. They were shite. They were lucky to remain the SECOND best team in the country through that period.

If we weren't facing financial meltdown the same could be said about the current period. On the other hand... if we get 4IAR we might not be in a position to challenge for the next two or three years ie they'd win the league by default. How hollow would that be?

We would have won 9IAR even if we hadnt spent. They were shite. They were lucky to remain the SECOND best team in the country through that period.

They weren't even the challengers in the league until we were 6 titles in or so... It was the Motherwells, and Hibs, and Aberdeens!

Not having a go Danny I just felt that the bbc where trying to paint Whyte as a scum crook and in the same breath they where saying well he's found his true home with Rangers because they are all scum.

Might just be my sensitive disposition working overtime again.:smile:

I didn't quite pick that up from it tbh. Whatever Whyte's background, whether whyter than whyte (see what I did there) or shadey as fuck, all I can hope is that it doesn't affect the running of the club in the long run.

That we are truly safe in his hands. He hasn't earned my trust yet, nowhere near it. Until he does I'll be dubious about this regime at best.

The most positive thing I can say is we look excellent in the SPL and that's pleasing.