Time to turn the screw

Yes, I was looking at Hemmings record for last year and he had 10 goals from 12 matches. Even though it's with the U-19's, it's not bad in amyones book.

Aye and he was out for the majority of the season injured !!

In all seriousness, it is interesting that McCoist specifically mentioned Hemmings in his interview about the Corby game. Seems they want the lad to get game time as he would be seen to be one they want match fit as soon as possible.

In all seriousness, it is interesting that McCoist specifically mentioned Hemmings in his interview about the Corby game. Seems they want the lad to get game time as he would be seen to be one they want match fit as soon as possible.

Definitely. He wasn't on the bench on Saturday just to make up the numbers! He was there as emergency back-up for Jela.

Folk seem to think that because septic have won 2 games in a row, that they will win all from now to the end of the season. Included in that scenario is a complete collapse of Rangers form, which is criticised as not being based on expansive football and further claimed that we've not had a sticky patch yet???

We've also not had a strong period and I was very pleased with the new guys that came in on Saturday. McKay, Bedoya and Bartley all looked comfortable, even without playing many matches. Aslo, we have Ortiz, Perry and Hemmings waiting in the wings, not all complete sloutches.

Although I too expect septic to win against Dunfermline, all of the Pars wins so far have come from their away form. Link that with the arrogance, or desperation of the septic fans and players, who seem to think that they've already got 3 points in the bag, it may encourage the Pars to take at least a point from porkheid.

I'm not saying that that will happen, but if folks claim that nobody knows whats going to happen for the rest of the season, why do we accept that a poor septic side are suddenly going to win all, based on 2 wins in a row. One against a poor French team.

Follow, Follow, we will follow on. C'mon the Gers.