Time to turn the screw

Hearts away, Aberdeen away, Dundee Utd at Ibrox. 9 points won. That's turning the screw.

Next three fixtures are St Johnstone at home, Killie away, Dunfermline home. 4th, 6th and 10th in the league. But it still looks a far easier run of fixtures.

There's an international break for out players to come through first and I know both halves of the old firm often tend to drop points when we least expect it, but we really should be targetting 9 points from those 3 games. Nothing else is acceptable and could hopefully see us eke further ahead.

My spidey senses tell me Celtc are going to go on a wee run of wins, and we need to be on our guard to make sure we keep winning. I hope I am wrong!

Only really saw the second half today but thought both sides looked poor. Did wonder how Well could actually be second. Yet winning ugly is what wins titles ultimately. Winning when you dont play well. We need to continue picking up the points because I agree I think they might string a couple of results together now.

Only really saw the second half today but thought both sides looked poor. Did wonder how Well could actually be second. Yet winning ugly is what wins titles ultimately. Winning when you dont play well. We need to continue picking up the points because I agree I think they might string a couple of results together now.

If we can keep this run going until the next OF game they will crack at the meccanodome.

GA, in addition to the games I mentioned above we have Hibs away, ICT at home and St Mirren away prior to the next OF. Certainly 3 more game where we should be looking to take maximum points. No good counting the points before they're played for but we have got a pretty nice set of fixtures after a fairly tough run where we've picked up 3 consecutive victories. Every reason to be optimistic.

My spidey senses tell me Celtc are going to go on a wee run of wins

I hope they don't, but they literally don't have any choice as it stands just now. If they keep dropping points the way they have been the title will practically be ours before the end of the January transfer window!

My spidey senses tell me Celtc are going to go on a wee run of wins, and we need to be on our guard to make sure we keep winning. I hope I am wrong!

Even if they do, are you expecting Rangers to drop points. Assuming do indeed beat Dunfermline in their game in hand, which is not a given considering the opinions of some septic players, they will still be 9 points behind us.

I thought the new shape of the team on Saturday did well, considering the call offs for injury and such. I think we can contiue our winning run, and septic can do nothing about it. Everyone will drop points before now and the end of the season, and that means everybody. They seem to be very happy at winning 2 games in a row, but that's not enough to win them anything yet, we are in pole position.

It was actually good to "see" Hemmings back on the bench again. While still young, he's as lethal as Jela in front of goals (at youth and reserve level that is) and receives glowing reports. Once games are "safe", Ally should give him 10 to 20 mins at the end of each game and nurse him into a more prominent role.

Still, should all work out well with HMRC et al, we should try and get a decent SPL striker in January, either on loan or permanently. Murphy or one of the Hearts people mentioned earlier. Even Boyd or (dare I say it again?) Riordan on loan would do, since both would come back with will to prove themselves again ... and some experience of defecting to someone wrong.