Time to turn the screw

Would you have said St Midden was a difficult tie? They're all hard ties because everyone wants to beat Rangers and they all put that extra effort into achieving just that.

That comes with being the best team in Scotland

For me the most important reason to win on Saturday is due to Naismith's injury.

If we drop points Celtic will get a double boost - they will get the boost that we have dropped points but they will also get the boost that it has happened due to us being without our best player - and they will see that as an indicator that we will continue to drop points (i.e. "they cant win without their best player in the team and he is out for the season").

However, if we win, they will see it as the juggernaut rolling on and it will deflate them somewhat (i.e. "they are winning even without their best player")

Tomorrow IS massive for us because we simply need to keep piling the points on whilst we have been consistent in our results. It also keeps the pressure firmly on Celtic to keep taking points, and has been mentioned, they have come unstuck previously when the pressure is on.

MON THE GERS !

Buzzing for this game tomorrow, love Saturday kick offs at this time of year. Don't know when the next Saturday 3pm game is so going to make a day of it with the Mrs.

I think the next one is the 19th v St Johnstone?. I finish work at 2:30pm tomorrow so doubt I'll make it, I will try to get away at 2pm & I should just make it. 30mins from Crookston to Ibrox might be pushing it :P

Would you have said St Midden was a difficult tie? They're all hard ties because everyone wants to beat Rangers and they all put that extra effort into achieving just that.

Because of St Mirren and then losing Naisy I think the team will be up for this. Someone is due a doing at Ibrox think this could be the game.