Time to turn the screw

I get the best of both worlds mate the wife's company on the supporters bus then she buggers off with the kids to the family section. I go to the pub with the mates then my own seat for the game.

Sounds like you've got it susses mate, what bribery do you have to indulge in for that?

I get the best of both worlds mate the wife's company on the supporters bus then she buggers off with the kids to the family section. I go to the pub with the mates then my own seat for the game.

The broken homes of broken Britain that Cameroon keeps speaking of.

The injury to Naisy is a huge blow for us but we have players to compensate and need to take full advantage of the situation.

On the flip side this could be a real chance for John Fleck to live up to the hype he has so far failed to deliver, being it by lack of form, injury or lack of opportunity.

I'd have to disagree, the huge blow with Naismith being out is we don't have the players to compensate - he was our best and most effective player and our entire attack depended on his runs into space, his support from out wide, his drifting into the second striker role, and his goals. We have no one who can do all that and so rather than having the players to compensate, we have to hope Ally can alter the system to cope.

As for Fleck, no chance - he'll remain on the bench at best. He just isn't as good as we hoped he would be. He's been the youth system's biggest hype and let down in the last 5 years.

As for Fleck, no chance - he'll remain on the bench at best. He just isn't as good as we hoped he would be. He's been the youth system's biggest hype and let down in the last 5 years.

Why do you write Fleck off so easily when you're willing to give other players who've struggled in the past two or three seasons all the time in the world?

Sounds like you've got it susses mate, what bribery do you have to indulge in for that?

Perfect husband and father Monday to Friday and kids football Saturday and Sunday morning. Of course the downside is she can see me from the family section so the two goal rule is a bit fhucked this season.

Why do you write Fleck off so easily when you're willing to give other players who've struggled in the past two or three seasons all the time in the world?

Because I've never, in the 3 or 4 years he's been in the senior team, seen a single sign of quality from him - he's had over a third of a decade to show why he should be in the first team. And his permanent residence on the bench or worse pretty much tells the tale. And the other player who you're probably implying is Lafferty, and wasn't I right on the money with that one?

So trust me on Fleck ;)

I'd have to disagree, the huge blow with Naismith being out is we don't have the players to compensate - he was our best and most effective player and our entire attack depended on his runs into space, his support from out wide, his drifting into the second striker role, and his goals. We have no one who can do all that and so rather than having the players to compensate, we have to hope Ally can alter the system to cope.

I dont disagree, but I think we have proven already this season that we can cope without Naismith when he was out suspended for 2 games. We won them both.

Some will say "what about when he didnt play at Falkirk" - true, but we didnt have our first choice out that night and it was a blunder which saw us lose the final goal.

What is more telling is whether the remaining members of the squad can compensate over a much longer period of time than two games.

I seem to remember many were saying Kris Boyd was irreplaceable. The fact is nobody is irreplaceable. We may have to adjust our style a little but I am sure someone else will stand up and be counted. Boyd went then Miller stood up. Miller went and Naisy started to shine. Naisy out and Jela and Lafferty will take control.

As for the wife I always have a great Saturday. My son has his I-Pad, my daughter has her I-pod and the wife has her I-ron.:razz: