All Transfer Rumours and silly season stuff

Same old BHEASTS trying to sign any Rangers targets,you'd almost think they just sign them to stop us from signing them,a trait they have been doing for a while now and still not a league title to show for their efforts.

That's exactly what there doing though!

Same old BHEASTS trying to sign any Rangers targets,you'd almost think they just sign them to stop us from signing them,a trait they have been doing for a while now and still not a league title to show for their efforts.

We should try to tango them into buying some expansive donkey then ... i.e. those, who they cannot find themselves.

Apparently Holt wants a move to us.

I can't see Norwich letting him go and my worry is that Whyte knows this and will use him as an excuse as to why he ended up not spending any cash as the club put all their efforts into signing him.

Hope I'm wrong as he'd be a good signing.

Re Holt, someone (media via FF) has claimed that our bid "fell too short" ... they don't want to sell and can demand to their hearts' content.

1550: Ross Hickey via #bbcsportsound: "Celtic and Rangers both bidding to sign up and coming 19-year-old Stirling Albion forward Andy Hunter. Has major potential!"

Never heard of him, but them snatching at our heels is becoming irritating.