Yeah i know, i was trying to subtly point out the madness that the cops would “pop in” to anyones house at 7:08 on a sunday morning................

Where were you saying that ? NOBODY in this thread suggested that the police "popped in" to his house. Looks like you are reading into things that simply arent there. Go back and read the posts, nobody said that the police randomly dropped by - other than YOU that is.

So youâ??re telling me iâ??m the only person in the world that did'nt instinctively think it could have something to dow with the phone hacking shit?

a simple Yes or No will do please thanks...............

I'm not bothered about the phone hacking thing - it's the fact that you're making completely baseless accusations about him being a philanderer that I find extremely distasteful.

I'm not bothered about the phone hacking thing - it's the fact that you're making completely baseless accusations about him being a philanderer that I find extremely distasteful.

"Baseless"?

Are you actually aware of what i'm talking about?

There's been phone hacking of famous people for years. there's court proceedings going on right now, and the powers that be say<"This is only the tip of the ice-berg" That is where i'm getting this from.

wake up

Where were you saying that ? NOBODY in this thread suggested that the police "popped in" to his house. Looks like you are reading into things that simply arent there. Go back and read the posts, nobody said that the police randomly dropped by - other than YOU that is.

Go back and read your daily mail link..............

"Baseless"?

There's been phone hacking of famous people for years. there's court proceedings going on right now, and the powers that be say<"This is only the tip of the ice-berg" That is where i'm getting this from.

wake up

You reading what I'm writing hre? I couldn't give a toss about the phone hacking stuff. You there was probably a woman involved insinuating that he was shagging about. That's what I find distasteful.

You reading what I'm writing hre? I couldn't give a toss about the phone hacking stuff. You there was probably a woman involved insinuating that he was shagging about. That's what I find distasteful.

Ok, sleep well :)

"Baseless"?

wake up

Of course its baseless.

Where in ANY of the phone hacking scandals is Gary Speed mentioned ? NOWHERE. And that is why it is baseless.

You are throwing shit at the wall and hoping some sticks. Nothing more than that.

You have no more idea than any of the rest of us why this happened, yet you decided you would make a guess at what it is that caused this.

Baseless and distasteful.

Go back and read your daily mail link..............

WTF are you on about. Nowhere in either my post nor the Daily Mail article does it say the police randomly popped in. Instead of being cryptic say where it actually says that. It doesnt.

The police were informed of a death and they subsequently attended the house. How anyone can find that to be randomly popping in is beyond me.

Try reading it again.