But why would the Police randomly call at his house at 7:08am on a sunday mate?

They didnt. They were informed of his death and had to attend.

My Dad passed away in the kitchen whilst my Mum was in bed. Because she wasnt with him and he died without witnesses the police had to be called, even though it was obvious he had suffered heart failure.

“Raw”...........who knew him........sorry mate but i dont buy into that.

Doesnt need to be people on here.

To make nothing more than a suggestion based on absolutely nothing is poor taste. How you cant see that is beyond me.

Or are you saying you would have accepted my post if I had said "it is incredibly poor timing and incredibly poor taste" ?

Let me rephrase what I had said..... the opinion you posted is incredibly poor timing and incredibly poor taste.

This could have happened for a plethora of reasons other than the seedy one you suggested. He could have found out he had a terminal illness, he could have been depressed, it could have been an accident - there are plenty more reasons than the one you suggested.

To be quite honest, even if you believe what you posted it would probably have been wiser to hold your counsel on it.

....................yet if some far fetched famous person, like a C list hollywood start dies, and ref to the way he/she died would be laughed at?

I stand by what i said, and don’t care about “timing” It’s life, deal with it

But why would the Police randomly call at his house at 7:08am on a sunday mate?

They didn't. They received a phonecall from someone, probably his wife or maybe a paramedic informing them of what happened. That's the norm.

There is a difference between humour and an outright slur on someone's character especially one with absolutely no basis.

So you’re telling me i’m the only person in the world that did'nt instinctively think it could have something to dow with the phone hacking shit?

a simple Yes or No will do please thanks...............

They didn't. They received a phonecall from someone, probably his wife or maybe a paramedic informing them of what happened. That's the norm.

Yeah i know, i was trying to subtly point out the madness that the cops would “pop in” to anyones house at 7:08 on a sunday morning................

So you’re telling me i’m the only person in the world that did'nt instinctively think it could have something to dow with the phone hacking shit?

a simple Yes or No will do please thanks...............

I didnt think that. If it was the case you dont think that it would have come out long before now.

You can say what you like - but your "opinion" was very, very distasteful.