Got a tweet from Hemmings............

There is no reason that you cant have both. But if one had to be sacrificed sadly I would sacrifice the entertainment. I prefer winning trophies.

I am sure the Tims would agree :D

In an ideal world you get both. But realistically only maybe Barca can claim to do this.

Man Utd looked like shit when my two brothers watched them win at Villa.

I was at the Emirates yesterday and Arsenal struggled to a 1-0 win over a negative Everton.

It's a lot harder to do than many appreciate.

I think we are all falling for the propaganda dished out by the Scottish media that we play shit football all of the time and are crap to watch while the mighty Bheasts from the East somehow taught Barca all they know.

Think back to the title run in last year if that wasn't having your cake and eating it, I don't know what is.

Your getting tweets from young Kane, Zappa will be jealous beyond belief.

Spoke to him a couple of times on twitter months ago. He's pretty good with replying to people. Last time I asked him a question he answered almost straight away. :)

Think back to the title run in last year if that wasn't having your cake and eating it, I don't know what is.

Which begs the question, why can't we play like that more often? When we do play like that we totally obliterate the opposition.

You kept that quiet, just trying to keep him all to yourself. :smile:

I probably mentioned it on the Maribor match thread. I asked him if he was going out with the squad and he said he hoped so.

Which begs the question, why can't we play like that more often? When we do play like that we totally obliterate the opposition.

Because McCoist picks 8 players that get a nose bleed when they cross the halfway line.