Got a tweet from Hemmings............

Yesterday he said summit along the lines of â??it wasâ??nt pretty but the 3 points is all that mattersâ?

I said to him>�We want to be entertained�

His reply was this

Kane Hemmings @kane_h10 22 hrs Reply Retweet Favorited · Open

@Frank_Bear entertained or win trophies? Take your pick ....

In reply to Frankie

It pissed me off. I replied that since Dick A left we have been hearing the same thing. Itâ??s time to entertain!!

Scottish football is as bad now as it has ever been and will continue to worsen,entertaining is not a word I would use to describe any SPL team.

Continualy being the number 1 team in the SPL is what it is all about,winning titles and trophies.Barca are entertaining but no Scottish team will ever reach that standard.

Well I think we paly no bad stuff at times, not all the time, but we can play some flowing stuff, without scoring and score from a keeper kicking the ball out and hitting against his defenders ass. septic seem to get away with claiming they're great at football skills and the media crows along with them, based on a game against Inter Milan in Lisbon 1967.

In fact, most of their greatness is based on them telling you that a 20 minute period of domination at the beginning of every game means that they did it for 90. Not true of course and as long as we're winning when we're playing badly, I'll take that any day to the team that is 4 points behind us mainly because they can't win when they play badly.