'The Cauldron of Hate'

Rangers are moving into the pit of septicness on Wednesday in an attempt to win 3 points in their quest for a tidy 4 in a row.....hope our current squad step up to the plate and stuff that hatred right back down their f**king throats. 'The Cauldron of Hate' - The Piggery.:fuming:

Going to be difficult no matter how we play it.

They have a lot of pace up front and will be dangerous on the break.

Wouldn't be surprised if Ally plays defensively, to be honest we have packed the team with defenders against a lot worse than celtc, so I expect it will be backs to the wall.

Beginning to think a young manager with fresh ideas if the slide continues, would be no bad thing. Though for Wed 100% behind Ally.

The time has come for these players to step up and fight for the three points on Wednesday night because there is no hiding place for them come the next game at home against Motherwell.... Fight attitude determination and the will to win!

I actually asumed that Ally tested various line-ups ahead of this game and you can safely say that it was a hazardous experiment.

We will see a defensive formation at the Scumhut, of that I have no doubt. IMHO though, we should attack the Hooped Horrors as this is the area where they are most vulnerable. So Lafferty, Jelavic, Wylde, and Aluko are a must for me.

Ally, I am pretty sure, will be aiming for a draw in this match.

Edu and McCulloch will start, Jelavic will be up front on his own, and the other midfielders will be Davis, Whittaker and Wallace. Papac, Bartley (possibly Weir), Boca and Broadfoot will be the defence.

It will be a horrible defensive formation and very ugly on the eye.

I actually asumed that Ally tested various line-ups ahead of this game and you can safely say that it was a hazardous experiment.

We will see a defensive formation at the Scumhut, of that I have no doubt. IMHO though, we should attack the Hooped Horrors as this is the area where they are most vulnerable. So Lafferty, Jelavic, Wylde, and Aluko are a must for me.

Don't think Laff, Wylde or Aluko will even start.

Don't think Laff, Wylde or Aluko will even start.

These guys have to start! We have to go and get involved, to go there and try and play for a draw is asking for trouble as it could be wave after wave of attack from Celtic and only a matter of time before our defence is breached!

The 4-4-2 we played at Ibrox is a different kettle of fish than we can put out now.

Naisy is not a winger and never played as one, I think that is why we lose control in the middle of the park with 4-4-2.

Playing 2 wingers against them is just asking for trouble.

We need to have players like Aluko and Wylde on the park from the start. They would push up the wings as much as possible and keep their full backs from getting forward. If we play all the defensive players in midfield then we are just inviting them on to us and that would be disastrous. They are shit at the back and we need to go for it!