Get Sandaza in NOW.

The way this is going....the guys head wouldn't fit through the front door @ Ibrox!!!!

He appears convinced that he's a complete hot shot and there will be numerous clubs (of decent standing) chasing his signature - can't see that ever happening.

As mentioned by someone else....Miller left Rangers for £400k. He was a proven striker @ many levels & a regular international. I am also guessing the actual fee is based on remaining wages - I'd think Miller was on considerable more that St J. are paying Sandaza. I'd also expect Rangers to be offering higher wages than he's currently getting. He's not bothered about paying for the club - he just wants more money!!! If he's that confident about his skills, accepts the move on lower wages with a wage increase clause based on number of goals scored!!!!

Guest superrcooper7

2011/12 STATISTICS Sandaza

...............GS SB G A SH SG FC FS YC RC

LC............ 2 0 2 0 0 0 0 0 1 0

SFAC........ 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

SPL..........16 1 10 5 26 9 10 27 3 0

Totals.......19 1 13 5 26 9 10 27 4 0

Edited by superrcooper7

2011/12 STATISTICS Sandaza

TEAM Competition GS SB G A SH SG FC FS YC RC

St Johnstone LC 2 0 2 0 0 0 0 0 1 0

St Johnstone SFAC 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

St Johnstone SPL 16 1 10 5 26 9 10 27 3 0

Season Totals 19 1 13 5 26 9 10 27 4 0

I don't understand that.

How many goals and assists has this guy got this season?

Think he3's got 14 or 15 in the SPL.

I personally don't think his attitude is good enough. Rangers are a bigger club that St J. and he's as good as holding us to ransom.

He has been doing well this season, but I don't think his past record is too much to shout about!!!

Basically Sandaza is a very mediocre player who had a decent spell with Dundee Utd three years ago, did nothing for the past two seasons and has had a good run with a goal or an assist per game for half a season with StJ.

He's a long way from a Rangers' player in my book.

Very probably because Ally will continue to play Wallace in LMF; so that will be yet another half decent player forced to play out of position.

It seems to be a trait of Rangers managers. I don't understand why it's a tactic used by our managers. Phuckin useless!