Get Sandaza in NOW.

Just watched St Johnstone snatch victory at Easter Rd. Sandaza slotting home the winner 3 minutes from time.

Last week he ran rings round our defence. Bringing him to Ibrox and playing him with better players will be so much better than watching 'uninterested' Jelavic plod about and feign injury every time he gets touched. What a passenger Jela has turned out to be.

All about opinions but I wasnt that impressed with him against us.

I think there are far better options out there, even with our limited resources.

Not for me.

You were probably watching that game with blue specks on but Sandaza with better players around him could have taken us.......Our limited resources mean Sandaza should be our player.

He's a half decent striker for other SPL teams, but he's not as good as he thinks he is and certainly not good enough to replace Jelavic with.

I was very very unhappy at the way the contract offer to him was handled. I think it was shameful for the club to go public saying we'd made him an offer just before we played them and to make matters worse it was obviously a shite offer because now he's blabbing about it to the press.

Disgusted with the whole affair.

Fran Sandaza is not the solution to our striker problem.

Here's one of the tabloid articles with his press quotes in it. The guy isn't right in the head by the looks of things. -

FRAN SANDAZA says Rangers showed him no respect trying to land him on the cheap.

The St Johnstone striker rejected a pre-contract offer from the SPL champs.

But the Spanish ace insists the Ibrox side never backed up their interest with a proposal which made him feel wanted.

Sandaza said: "Honestly, Rangers don't value me highly enough. They are trying to get me cheaply. It's a big club, nice, everyone would love to play for that team. But I think if I play for that team I'm going to score 25 goals — more — easy.

"So they have to value me properly. I don't think they've done this with me in the pre-contract.

"That's why I'm waiting, scoring goals in this league, feeling good on the pitch.

"I'm not being big time or thinking I am the best. I am working hard, I am humble.

"But if they really want me they should show they really want me, not play with me.

"I've been working hard all my career to get to this level.

"That's why I don't think I could sign for money I don't think is good enough."

Sandaza claims he'd have got a better offer from Rangers if he wasn't in the SPL.

He said: "Exactly. That's why football is unfair and talk is free.

"They think 'Ah, he's a St Johnstone striker. He was injured last season, he did ok at Dundee United'.

"But I am the same player. Ask any coach who has worked with me. The best coach in Scotland, Craig Levein, can talk about me.

"I don't have to prove anything, I'm talking on the pitch. If I'd come from another league and was doing the same as I'm doing here they would say 'Oh what a striker!'

"But I'm coming from St Johnstone and they think I'm not worth as much."

Sandaza was also angry with Spain-based agent Clive Jagger for claiming his client wanted away from Perth — without even speaking to him.

The pair met last week. Sandaza said: "I told my agent I disagreed with the comments he made on TV.

"He apologised for not speaking to me.

"I didn't tell St Johnstone I wasn't going to sign a deal, I told them I was going to think about it.

"At the moment I just want to be focused then I could decide. But my agent, without my permission, spoke to TV and said things I totally disagree with.

"This is my chance to say this. I never had the chance to say I disagreed before.

"He's my agent — but he is not me. He can talk but the real words I feel aren't there.

"St Johnstone have treated me well so I never said anything about Rangers or about St Johnstone. I've been focused."

Read more: http://www.thescotti...l#ixzz1kEehE2BU

He's a half decent striker for other SPL teams, but he's not as good as he thinks he is and certainly not good enough to replace Jelavic with.

Fran Sandaza is not the solution to our striker problem.

He may not be as good as Jelavic but he's better than Healy.