Get Sandaza in NOW.

I would have had Sandaza at Ibrox as he can score goals, I'd expect him to score more in a Rangers team, but there's too much 'fannying about' going on here.

It's obvious that St Johnstone can get loads of media attention when their manager bad-mouths Rangers, and it certainly seems to have worked. Sandanza just seems to be going along with it all.

He either knows what he wants, or he doesnt. I saw him give an interview a wee while back and he was very evasive. OK, English is not his first language, but he understood the questions put to him enough not to give and answer.

Seems to me he's very happy of the publicity and he's got a greater idea of his worth than any normal person should have in the middle of a global reccession.

Quote- Sandaza was also angry with Spain-based agent Clive Jagger for claiming his client wanted away from Perth â?? without even speaking to him.

The pair met last week. Sandaza said: "I told my agent I disagreed with the comments he made on TV.

"He apologised for not speaking to me.

"I didn't tell St Johnstone I wasn't going to sign a deal, I told them I was going to think about it.

"At the moment I just want to be focused then I could decide. But my agent, without my permission, spoke to TV and said things I totally disagree with.

"This is my chance to say this. I never had the chance to say I disagreed before.

"He's my agent â?? but he is not me. He can talk but the real words I feel aren't there.

"St Johnstone have treated me well so I never said anything about Rangers or about St Johnstone. I've been focused."

Sandaza nor his agent didn't say much about the pre-contract or potential deal with Rangers, his agent made one comment then apologised for not knowing the facts? However his manager Lomas did his talking to the papers for him. That's were it went tits up imo, Lomas was talking not for the best interest of the player but for the best interest of his club St Johnston, surely a clash of interest here from Lomas? best taken up with the players union.

Rangers in "refusing to pay over the odds" shocker. Whatever next?

I can't be too unhappy with this one because clearly this guy's agent has been speaking to the press and this is where the leaks to the press have come from. That said, the guy seems to think we've undervalued him. This I don't get. He's playing for St Johnstone and has done the square root of not a lot his entire career aside from a good half a season. We've signed players on that basis before but he's hardly in the mould of even Kenny Miller who we sold last January for around £400k given he was in the last 6 months of his contract and we could have lost him for nothing. So £300k for Sandaza? He'a aff his nut!

Rangers in "refusing to pay over the odds" shocker. Whatever next?

I can't be too unhappy with this one because clearly this guy's agent has been speaking to the press and this is where the leaks to the press have come from. That said, the guy seems to think we've undervalued him. This I don't get. He's playing for St Johnstone and has done the square root of not a lot his entire career aside from a good half a season. We've signed players on that basis before but he's hardly in the mould of even Kenny Miller who we sold last January for around £400k given he was in the last 6 months of his contract and we could have lost him for nothing. So £300k for Sandaza? He'a aff his nut!

Not forgetting that we've already had our fingers burned to an extent by forcing through the transfer of Bedoya after signing him on a pre-contract. Now, Bedoya could well come good but you can perhaps understand if there's a little apprehension on doing this again.