What can we do?

I'd certainly put in what I could, it wouldn't be a lot, but if it could help to save Rangers FC, they would have it.

On another point I think we should stop supporting the team at away grounds, then the other SPL clubs might just see how much we're an intergral part of the Scottish game. I doubt all the other clubs would go out of business if we did, but they wouldn't be unaffected as they seem to continually claim.

Save your away game money for our own club, that would tell others exactly what to expect if we do go bust.

Find a reputable law firm and start funding an escrow account.

We wouldnt get anywhere near the money needed though, sadly.

who RSA or RST?

There has to be someone credible to start the ball rolling.

with all due respect all that i can see for now is fans wanting to put money in willy nilly.this will get nowhere.

there has to be a concerted effort from prominent players,fans and politicians.

I don't think putting money into our club at the moment is a good idea.

I suspect that Whytes plan -if he has one- is for us to have as little assets as possible.

After the dust settles and we see what is ahead then I would certainly put some money in.

I'd certainly put in what I could, it wouldn't be a lot, but if it could help to save Rangers FC, they would have it.

On another point I think we should stop supporting the team at away grounds, then the other SPL clubs might just see how much we're an intergral part of the Scottish game. I doubt all the other clubs would go out of business if we did, but they wouldn't be unaffected as they seem to continually claim.

Save your away game money for our own club, that would tell others exactly what to expect if we do go bust.

And with the money saved those supporters could put it into the slush fund to save the club ;)

I don't think putting money into our club at the moment is a good idea.

I suspect that Whytes plan -if he has one- is for us to have as little assets as possible.

After the dust settles and we see what is ahead then I would certainly put some money in.

You wouldnt be putting it into the club, it would be in an escrow account which is nothing to do with the club and to be used if needed to simply save the club.

Sadly, all a moot point as we wouldnt get that far in efforts to raise the funds.

You wouldnt be putting it into the club, it would be in an escrow account which is nothing to do with the club and to be used if needed to simply save the club.

Sadly, all a moot point as we wouldnt get that far in efforts to raise the funds.

Sorry, I misunderstood.

My fear is that our club/company as it stands today will cease to trade and one of Whytes other companies will take over.

Thats when I was meaning that we put in money.

My mistake