What can we do?

Simple question really. Apart from backing the team home and away what can we, as supporters of this great club, do in a situation like this.

Everyone knows that we have to be united and stand behind the club but what are our options? Is it looking at the possibility of a fans buyout or putting pressure on the relevant people to make sure we come out of this with the club entact?

We're sadly powerless. Unless we literally do a whip round and every fan on earth contributes a tenner to make maybe 100M quid, which just isn't going to happen, there's nothing.

We can't do much more than sit back and pray.

I have broacjed this on another forum of apathy and its a poor response. We need to stick together now more than ever.

The RSA have been tweeting about this today. I read that they are the only legal entity that can arrange such. But not sure.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

We're sadly powerless. Unless we literally do a whip round and every fan on earth contributes a tenner to make maybe 100M quid, which just isn't going to happen, there's nothing.

We can't do much more than sit back and pray.

You using the Seville Calculator ? Do we really have 10 million fans ?

Sadly, I think your latter statement is more likely - we arent united enough to be organised enough to financially assist.

Anyone knows whether the Motherwell membership scheme works well? At least in terms of their fanbase, of course.

I don't think its off the ground yet mate but fan ownerships are the norm in countries like Germany and Spain. No reason why it couldn't work here.

I don't think its off the ground yet mate but fan ownerships are the norm in countries like Germany and Spain. No reason why it couldn't work here.

Before CW came on the scene this was spoken about.

Once the dust has settled this could be the best way to go.