Anybody else hearing that Papac has been freed, Bartely sent back to Arsenal and of course the Cousin deal dead. Also hearing the Lafferty rumour that he won't play again because we will be due Burnley money.

Can certainly imagine Bartley being sent back to Arsenal, but if that was the case with Lafferty he certainly wouldn't be the only one, as I can imagine there are at least a few clubs we still owe money too, Hearts being one for Wallace.

Anybody else hearing that Papac has been freed, Bartely sent back to Arsenal and of course the Cousin deal dead. Also hearing the Lafferty rumour that he won't play again because we will be due Burnley money.

We are in administration, they will be unsecured creditors, so likely to be offered pennies in the pound.

With us right now, you can never say never - and it may be that the rumour is true. Who knows.....

Then Staurday is a great time to start the fight back ticket sales going well last I heard its almost a full house lets get the place rocking and show the team we are all in this together.

Found out last night the wee ones football has been moved to 3 on Saturday so the wife and two wee ones can't go not best pleased to say the least.

Carlos Bocanegra's thoughts :

Carlos Bocanegra has said that unity can help Rangers come through a difficult time.

Following the news that the club is entering administration, the American defender said that it was down to the players to lift spirits at Ibrox with performances on the park.

Fans are expected to turn out in their numbers for the match against Kilmarnock on Saturday and Bocanegra said that a good performance could help bring fans, players and staff together.

"They give us excellent support and I hope that everyone still comes out to cheer us on,” he told Rangers’ official website.

"As players we need to go out and perform and give them something to be happy about.

"They need something at the weekend to raise the spirits but they are all staying behind us and the support at this club has been fantastic since I've been here and that's been a really cool experience.”

Though some supporters had shown their anger at owner Craig Whyte and the decision to enter administration, Bocanegra said that the didn’t believe fans would desert the club for good. He added that Rangers’ long history meant that he didn’t envisage the club disappearing for good.

“The fans are pretty loyal and their roots are pretty deep and tied in with this club,” he said.

"It's a difficult situation for them but we need to go out there and give them something to look forward to.

"This is the time when everybody needs to stick together. There might be finger pointing and apportioning of blame but in the end we are all in it together.

"We need to stick together and we'll pull through it. This club has been round for a long time and has a lot of history so it'll be OK."

Have to say that every time I hear Bocanegra he is very classy.

Can someone with more financial knowledge than me explain, if we went into admin because there was no money where do the administrators get the money to run the club? Or is it a fact that there was money but just not enough to cover any bills.

Can someone with more financial knowledge than me explain, if we went into admin because there was no money where do the administrators get the money to run the club?

They will start cutting costs at the club ASAP and Whyte's group will be required to (finally) stump up cash to assist the admistrators to pay bills. :tu: