We may well see a lapse in morale - but the quicer the players see that they are playing for their livelihood (whether at Rangers or elsewhere) the better.

Then Staurday is a great time to start the fight back ticket sales going well last I heard its almost a full house lets get the place rocking and show the team we are all in this together.

Found out last night the wee ones football has been moved to 3 on Saturday so the wife and two wee ones can't go not best pleased to say the least.

At the moment I don't care what the Hooped Horrors do or don't. Scum does as scum does.

As for Whyte's speech ... we should be careful with these rumour and hearsay stuff. Whyte now gets it from all angles and who can say for sure how much the shyte-stirring-levels have become.

Lets not kid our selves on there is a hope in hell of winning the league. I severely doubt if we would have without the deduction to be honest. If we win the league this year I will swim from Holland to the George The Fifth Bridge bare naked. No point in kidding yourself it will happen.

If we win the league this year I will swim from Holland to the George The Fifth Bridge bare naked. .

This thread is now worth becoming a sticky in the off chance that we do win the league.

I cant see us winning it now but I still think we should be targeting narrowing the gap as much as possible below 10 pts. With all thats gone on it would restore a bit of pride on the playing side. Also might install bit of confidence for next season and knock Celtics at the same time.

The only hope for the rest of this season is fight shown, we have been humiliated off the pitch, we have to make sure it doesn't happen on the pitch. I'd like to believe we have a strong band of players who know exactly what the club is about, and have the club in their heart. They know what it is to be a Rangers fan and what we're all going through just now. For the rest of the players... let's give them something to care about on Saturday!

An Old Firm win and a less than 10-point gap come the end of the season please.