Whyte, Hero or conman-poll

Whyte saviour or conman  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Whyte saviour or conman

• Craig Whyte is the saviour of our club
    • Craig Whyte is a conman

My main problem with Whyte is the lies he has told us since day one, like people said it could be his plan.

First of all right back to his first awkward interview he said that there was a plan in place if Rangers were to lose the tax case, we didn't even get that far.

Then he offered players like Whittaker stupid money at the same time when he wasn't passing on the taxes to HMRC

Then on August 31st he said Rangers didn't need to sell Jelavic and knocked back a bid of 9 million allegedly even tough he had not paid taxes for what 3 months?

We then keep hearing that administration would try to be avoided as much as possible

January comes and he can't sell Jelavic quick enough at a fraction of the supposed bid back in August.

Before we know it and before the outcome of the tax case we are punted into administration, this man has done nothing but feed us BS from day one and I find it hard to swallow that this is his masterplan. Just makes me feel gullible and foolish. I hope he doesn't remain owner of this football club much longer personally.

Whyte is neither in my opinion.

Possibly a bit of both maybe.

I cannot accept Craig Whyte could walk in and "con" everyone into getting his hands on our Club.

How did he manage to "con" the Banks, David Murray and his lawyers, the Club's lawyers, the Administrators, HMRC, numerous Rangers Associations, Ellis etc ,ALL in plain site AND is still not been arrested then he is nothing short of the best actor EVER.

Sitting in full view at Ibrox, week after week, coming back again and again after the abuse he constantly receives, face to face AND from the press.

WHAT SIZE OF BAWS DOES THE MAN HAVE FFS!!

The time to ask this question is when we actually KNOW what is happening. not when we THINK we know what's happening.

It depends on what you mean by hero. Is he in this because he loves Rangers and will sacrifice his own wealth and already damaged reputation to rescue us? No. Is he in this because he spotted an opportunity to purchase a massive business in distress that he has a personal interest in owning and transforming from bankrupt and massively in debt to a rejuvenated, restructured business making a tidy profit in the process? Yes.

Make no mistake, without Craig Whyte we would be in Administration and at the mercy of HMRC without someone having separated assets from debts and giving us a chance of coming out the other side.