TLB - Strip Gers Of Titles

I was going to add this to my statement but I thought I might get a negative reaction.

As we all know the truth hurts.

The BHEASTS probably don't think there is anything wrong with it though as they see it as normal behaviour

I don't want to dirty my hands on the wee shite.

We are in administration for a 9 million tax deficit since CW took over not for anything else. The only title we can lose is this one and we haven't even won it yet. If the wee prick had wanted any believability he should have waited until after the result of the tax case is known for that statement but the wee shite didn't have the brains for that.

I was just wondering what Timothy would do to get some attention back. Maybe they thought that that was that and all would celebrate the next champions in Scotland and hail the magnificent effort of The Lurgan Bigot and his team of many players! But shock-horror, no-one speaks about them! So first Lawwell spouts some rubbish about Celtic not needing Rangers to survive, now TLB gives away another salvo that would only put a dead rat's IQ to shame.

Every time you think they have reached rock bottom, this lot manages to exceed themselves and find a totally new dimension!