TLB - Strip Gers Of Titles

I see a campaign has started for us to claim the WW2 titles has begun the arguement is that them from the east claim the goals scored in that time but funnily enough not the goals scored against. So our 8-1 hammering of them goes unnoticed it would also mean we have done 9iar twice and before them. Put that in your pipe and smoke it ya wee mhanky scumbag.

Lennon is unable to accept that celtic can be beaten, any defeat means that they must have been cheated. Yet again he has displayed his complete lack of class! Would it be worth the effort to nominate them for the Guiness Book of Records for getting papped out the same European competition TWICE in the same season? I've never heard of any other club "achieving" this distinction.

I see a campaign has started for us to claim the WW2 titles has begun the arguement is that them from the east claim the goals scored in that time but funnily enough not the goals scored against. So our 8-1 hammering of them goes unnoticed it would also mean we have done 9iar twice and before them. Put that in your pipe and smoke it ya wee mhanky scumbag.

What's this?

Sounds interesting. Where can I read more?

Lennon is unable to accept that celtic can be beaten, any defeat means that they must have been cheated. Yet again he has displayed his complete lack of class! Would it be worth the effort to nominate them for the Guiness Book of Records for getting papped out the same European competition TWICE in the same season? I've never heard of any other club "achieving" this distinction.

Celtic NEVER show ANY class when it comes to discussing Rangers. And still they talk about us. But they don't need us.

Surely comparisons with Marseille and Juventus are pointless as they were found guilty of bribery and match fixing. Rangers have not been found guilty of anything illegal by the HMRC and even if they lose the Tax Case the only thing they could be found "guilty" of would be naively using a clause that was endorsed by HMRC themselves?