TLB - Strip Gers Of Titles

Marseilles never got stripped of their European Cup in 1993. TLB is clutching at straws and the world record 54 will stand regardless of his rant.

It's a hate thing. We're not allowed to hate them, but it seems easy for them to try and turn our club into phirias(!), which doesn't need much help given all the jealousy from other clubs in Scottish football.

And this dim-witted cunt gets called intelligent, what a fucking sado schizo he is.

I agree that it was a totally diffirent situation, I was just trying to explain the seeds of hate propaganda they like to throw at us.

I do remember something silly about that though. did they not have to give the trophy back, but still remained on the record books???

True, although their names on the list of winners, is it on the trophy? Can't remember and not too bothered as it would be the same as TLB if we claimed it was ours.

Applying Lemon's logic, does this mean that all offside decisions given before the offside rule was changed, no longer count and will all trophies won by the pond scrapings as a result of dodgy decisions in their favour, be forfeited. Look, I know it's a stupid suggestion, but Lemon started it. :-)))