Responsible????

Who is ultimately responsible for the current situation?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who is ultimately responsible for the current situation?

• Sir David Murray
    • Craig Whyte
    • Combination of both

If DM had ran the club properly and not tried to cut corners with the taxman, then i feel we wouldn't be here at all.

CW is a shitehawk by trade. he looks for wounded animals then manipulates them for his own good with absolutely no conscious of who he hurts so it seems.

I think in many ways we're all responsible.

Doubts about SDM have been publicised for over 10 years and still some fans refuse to believe he's as culpable as Whyte in terms of the current challenges the club faces. Obviously it's probably always been the case that the fans could have done little to change the recent past but hopefully we'll learn from our mistakes going forward.

My view is that the club was reasonably stable before Whyte came along. Granted it wasn't in great shape, but they were at least paying their bills & tax obligations etc. Money was tight, but the debt was coming down slowly.

Whyte comes in, and 9 months later the club is fighting to stay afloat, and he appears to be borrowing money left, right & centre to keep things running.

The big concern for the previous setup was the Tax case.....at the moment, nothing has changed with it - its still there!!! The administrators have confirmed that it was HMRC debt run up since Whyte took over that brought in administration.....

but were we not edging slowly away from that ledge???

Time will tell if the events of the past 9 months have been for the overall benefit of the club....

I think the shortfall this year from no Euro money plus the wee tax bill and any big tax bill would've took us over. We might just have managed to do it with a bit more dignity.