Both teams should be heavily fined by UEFA for bringing football into disrepute.

I canny stand all that simulation, cheating, and trying to get players sent off.

[i've seen too many foreign teams stoop to that behaviour at Ibrox over the past 45 years or so].

Television and the fans pay a great deal of money to watch a football match. What went on tonight WAS NOT football. [Aye, I know good goals were scored].

The television evidence is there when they want to fine Rangers for [ what in UEFA's own words is "nothing to do with football"]. Use it to rid football of cheating b@stards. :mad:

I fuckin' HATE Chelsea.

See Diddy Donkey thumping his chest when he scored? He's pish but thinks he's the best! Some cunt wants to stick the nut in John Terry too, another prick and as for Ashley Cole, well, don't get me started on that wee tosser.

See watching them celebrate at the end as if they'd won the fuckin' thing it made my blood boil. At the start part of me wanted Chelsea to beat them cause of what Barca did in the CL final last season but when Donkey boy scored in injury time I wanted Barca to either score again or Puyol to deck Mourinho or Drogba.

LMFAO

Im chuffed. Could also mean that Barca fail to qualify (though I think they still will) and bound to be accusations about Chelsea's next game and deliberately losing.

Two teams or managers that now really do seem to hate eachother

Two teams or managers that now really do seem to hate eachother

Everyone hates Chelsea and JM because of their attitude towards the opposition. They think they're the best but are shown up every season. Even a "poor" Arsenal team made it further than them last season.

Chelsea need a draw against Bremen and that's what they'll get. Anything to help Bremen out and put Barca out on their arse.

Chelsea need a draw against Bremen and that's what they'll get. Anything to help Bremen out and put Barca out on their arse.

Yeah but if Chelsea get the draw and Barca beat Levski then Barca need a win to put Bremen out, so Chelsea's help for Bremen only goes so far - everything is still in Barca's own hands.

Yeah but if Chelsea get the draw and Barca beat Levski then Barca need a win to put Bremen out, so Chelsea's help for Bremen only goes so far - everything is still in Barca's own hands.

BUT if Bremen beat Chelsea which they might and Barca beat Sofia and PSV beat Hearts and Auxerre draw against Partick Thistle then anyone can win it including the San Fransisco 49ers.