BUT if Bremen beat Chelsea which they might and Barca beat Sofia and PSV beat Hearts and Auxerre draw against Partick Thistle then anyone can win it including the San Fransisco 49ers.

Not that complicated then is it Gav ;)

A potentially cracking game of football was spoiled for me mainly by Drogba's antics, although he was by no means the only one. Some of the cheating that happens in European football nowadays is ludicrous. Even Lampard dived to try and win a penalty. I thought it was a foreign thing, at least that's what English commentators would have us believe!

JM would have you believe that his team are honest when it comes to diving. Haha, aye rrrrrrrrrright Jose!

I thought that was classic. First thing that happened last night - a Chelsea player went tumbling without being touched. JM needs to take his blue tinted glasses off.

I thought that was classic. First thing that happened last night - a Chelsea player went tumbling without being touched.

Its getting really annoying now seeing all these top class players diving about looking for free kicks and penalties, and im not just talking bout Chelsea.

They should be fined for it after games if the ref misses it during play to try and cut it out a bit. Sometimes its hard to judge.... but sometimes its just plain obvious.

Its getting really annoying now seeing all these top class players diving about looking for free kicks and penalties, and im not just talking bout Chelsea.

They should be fined for it after games if the ref misses it during play to try and cut it out a bit. Sometimes its hard to judge.... but sometimes its just plain obvious.

Totally Chris to be fair to Chelsea, wee Deco was just as bad last night