Brian Kennedy steps up Gers interest - Souness involved?

I would love Graeme Souness to get involved in Rangers in some capacity. I'm not one for the going back to the past thing but with Souness it wouldn't have anything to do with the football on the pitch. Graeme Souness is a highly respected ex-player with a great deal of experience and IMO he always carries him self well and is the kind of figurehead that could both attract players, new business and cash injection

Money of his own? I doubt if that's in question.

I was just remembering rbr's post about those businessmen in that pub cracking some champagne bottles on the day we went into administration. If they knew that Whyte had used the Ticketus money to pay the debt and thus possibly conning Ticketus out of 20 to 24.4m, erasing the Lloyds debt without paying anything more than 1 pound for the club ... well well.

I was just remembering rbr's post about those businessmen in that pub cracking some champagne bottles on the day we went into administration. If they knew that Whyte had used the Ticketus money to pay the debt and thus possibly conning Ticketus out of 20 to 24.4m, erasing the Lloyds debt without paying anything more than 1 pound for the club ... well well.

Anyone cracking open champagne on the day we went into administration is confused. :tu:

Anyone cracking open champagne on the day we went into administration is confused. :tu:

Spoke to the wee man about that at the Killie game very interesting, there businessmen only interested in the bottom line and the bottom line looked good for us and pish for everybody else.

Supposedly a billionaire..... just like our present owner. Hopefully that is where the comparison stops.

Seems to be a very successful businessman.

Will be interesting though to see if the Blue Knights would hold true to their word and step aside for a better option. It seems that Kennedy has the cash to bankroll us. One thing is for sure, his main business dealings appear to be more transparent than Whyte's..... but then, everybody's are. Even Lord Lucan was more transparent than Whyte.

Guest superrcooper7

All the reports I've read have said that Kennedy thinks a consortium would be the better option for Rangers and he would not be part of that as it was 'not the way he worked'. He does say however, that if the Blue Knights came to nothing he may be interested but there are a lot of If's.