Not necessarily. If Benfica win which there's a fair chance of happening and Man Ure take 3 points off them at The Pigsty then they'll be a nervous bunch of campers going into the last game.

And with Copenhagen beating Man U tonight Man U need to win the next game (against the Tims) to be certain of qualification - those results tonight could not have been worse for Celtic.

I would fancy Man U to beat Celtic any day of the week (despite Man U getting beat tonight) and if that happens I think Copenhagen have just proven themselves to be a difficult team to beat at home.

I would think that after the next set of games Celtic will be sitting in 3rd place (after a loss to Man U and the other game ends in a victory to one team) which means they will have to go to Denmark and win to have any hope of qualifying.

This group is now shaping up nicely to be exciting till the end. Celtic could be in the last 16 of the CL, drop into the UEFA or be out of Europe completely.

Now it gets interesting and we can see how well they handle the pressure.......

That group has been blown wide open now and Man Utd need something from Parkhead - Great stuff. Benfica v Copenhagen will be a good game as both will see a chance of sneaking 2nd place now.

Celtic have got to get something off Man U at home and away to Copenhagen - a tough ask :D

There's only one Stephen Caldwell.........:D

Whoopy i got a name wrong spank my ass!!

Who gives a flying duck anyway, they are both donkeys

Thanks for the offer Gribz.... but I think I will decline ;)

How's things, still on New year holidays ?