Sue the bastards for negligence and failure to protect a member club !

Given the financial support pledged recently, I reckon that shareholders could pool the funds necessary for court action and have a valid case against a lot of people.

Even if it doesn't result in compensation, it would give me pleasure to see a few people squirm and have the headlights on them for a few days.

That alone would be worth the entrance fee.

And after this is all over, as a matter of principle, I want our Arsenal shares back too.

It only took a fortnight to do it now!!!

Totally agree with you but I would actually be wary if it was even done now. I have been screened a lot in my life but never has it been done in 2 weeks. I have a feeling this is the SFA hearing what they want to hear. If the proper authorities done the screening then it would take much longer.

Im targeting reagan here. We have an excellent opportunity to roast his balls over the fire.A few calls into the phone ins would start the ball rolling. Gets the notion into peoples heads and maybe someone in a position to do so would start pointing the finger at the SFA.

Dont see anyone else asking so it may as well be us.

Sue the bastards for negligence and failure to protect a member club !

Why not? It's up to the SFA to check out the owners of every club in the country, why weren't these checks carried out on Whyte?

Probably too busy looking for email pope jokes.

Totally agree with you but I would actually be wary if it was even done now. I have been screened a lot in my life but never has it been done in 2 weeks. I have a feeling this is the SFA hearing what they want to hear. If the proper authorities done the screening then it would take much longer.

I have a niggling suspicion that the conclusion has been reached by means of media reports/information rather then proper financial reporting.

I can just see Lord Nimmo-Whatshisname sitting in front of his PC browsing the DR & sun web sites before coming to his conclusion.

I'm not saying his conclusion is wrong....maybe just the means of reaching it (or am I being too sceptical???)

I have a niggling suspicion that the conclusion has been reached by means of media reports/information rather then proper financial reporting.

I can just see Lord Nimmo-Whatshisname sitting in front of his PC browsing the DR & sun web sites before coming to his conclusion.

I'm not saying his conclusion is wrong....maybe just the means of reaching it (or am I being too sceptical???)

A normal screening here in Holland takes 6-8 weeks and I believe costs 5000 euro's. My screening for my current job took 15 weeks because they had to get information from Britain as well. Whether this Nimmo has resources to do a turbo screening I don't know.

YES you are (being too sceptical).