My view on the "Blue Knights"

Cheers mate, do i make sense?

I have sent the link to all the twitter accounts of the various boards etc and posted it on the RST FB page. I have a relatively unbiased view on MD because i don;t really know him or what he does other than he owns FF, as i say in the blog all i read about him anywhere is very negative so i make my judgment from that

I got banned from FF about 8 years ago after one post where i was accused of being a "timposter" for saying a player that got a MOTM shouldn't have and another player should have.

It gladdens my heart to hear that as I always wondered about FF. I too was banned for 'racism.' Because I suggested it may be unwise to expose our black players to the Red Star bile. Now, considering I was the stepfather of 2 mixed race kids, I found that hard to take. Seems they're just control freaks.

And also, Bears mentions DM. Never could understand why he'd deal with Whyte. Did he not always say he would only sell to someone with the best interests of RFC? Whatever we thought of him, I always believed that. For me that's the biggest question; did Lloyds force him into selling, as Traynor I think has claimed?

It gladdens my heart to hear that as I always wondered about FF. I too was banned for 'racism.' Because I suggested it may be unwise to expose our black players to the Red Star bile. Now, considering I was the stepfather of 2 mixed race kids, I found that hard to take. Seems they're just control freaks.

And also, Bears mentions DM. Never could understand why he'd deal with Whyte. Did he not always say he would only sell to someone with the best interests of RFC? Whatever we thought of him, I always believed that. For me that's the biggest question; did Lloyds force him into selling, as Traynor I think has claimed?

It's been said on here that Lloyds may have had DM over a barrel with his other businesses, therefor forcing him to sell to CW. Lloyds obviously don;t give a shit about how CW got the cash

Cheers mate, do i make sense?

I have sent the link to all the twitter accounts of the various boards etc and posted it on the RST FB page. I have a relatively unbiased view on MD because i don;t really know him or what he does other than he owns FF, as i say in the blog all i read about him anywhere is very negative so i make my judgment from that

I got banned from FF about 8 years ago after one post where i was accused of being a "timposter" for saying a player that got a MOTM shouldn't have and another player should have.

Really, yet you call him a liar and a 'cancer' (a term I find particulary offensive). I could call you a liar for some of the wrong information you have posted but at the end of the day it's just your opinion and Mark is also entitled to his opinion. There are people on this board who will confirm that when the RST had a previous opportunity to nominate someone to sit on the Board, Mark did not put himself forward. Neither, I believe, will he do so this time if the opportunity arises.

Really, yet you call him a liar and a 'cancer' (a term I find particulary offensive). I could call you a liar for some of the wrong information you have posted but at the end of the day it's just your opinion and Mark is also entitled to his opinion. There are people on this board who will confirm that when the RST had a previous opportunity to nominate someone to sit on the Board, Mark did not put himself forward. Neither, I believe, will he do so this time if the opportunity arises.

yeah and i stand by it. How can he say that the BK's or be liquidated? That's down right lies and huge misinformation that the more gullible of our support will believe. He's in this for himself as far as i'm concerned not for the greater good of Rangers Football Club and our future. If he was he'd be encouraging fans to listen to all offers before we set out our stall.

yeah and i stand by it. How can he say that the BK's or be liquidated? That's down right lies and huge misinformation that the more gullible of our support will believe. He's in this for himself as far as i'm concerned not for the greater good of Rangers Football Club and our future. If he was he'd be encouraging fans to listen to all offers before we set out our stall.

You don't seriously believe that the fans will get the opportunity to assess all offers, do you?

You don't seriously believe that the fans will get the opportunity to assess all offers, do you?

I didn't think i needed to address such a ludicrous claim. I'll simplify it for you.

(imagine this is in crayon)

There's huge media interest in this, as well as the fan interest obviously . I know not everyone is competent with computers or even has access to them (mostly through choice). If and when the new buyer comes along i reckon admin will say, "The proposal is online as http://www.x......../co.uk?

They'll announce that on a televised press conference. Phones will start ringing from grandparents and parents to sons daughters and everything in between to see what's being said on their computers.

It's very easy to gauge a general opinion on such a huge matter relatively quickly now a day.

Do you understand that?

I didn't think i needed to address such a ludicrous claim. I'll simplify it for you.

(imagine this is in crayon)

There's huge media interest in this, as well as the fan interest obviously . I know not everyone is competent with computers or even has access to them (mostly through choice). If and when the new buyer comes along i reckon admin will say, "The proposal is online as http://www.x......../co.uk?

They'll announce that on a televised press conference. Phones will start ringing from grandparents and parents to sons daughters and everything in between to see what's being said on their computers.

It's very easy to gauge a general opinion on such a huge matter relatively quickly now a day.

Do you understand that?

No need to be sarcastic. You were the one who said that he should be encouraging fans to listen to all offers before we set our stall. What did you mean by that?

No need to be sarcastic. You were the one who said that he should be encouraging fans to listen to all offers before we set our stall. What did you mean by that?

Ok mate, sorry for being a tossbag.

Firstly, i don't think fans will have an actual say in who buys us, that will be the admins job. But that's not to say that who ever does buy us won't have serious fan backing both vocally and financially.

In a perfect World i'd like to see all bids out in the open on "closing day" and my guess is that may well happen. We're on unchartered territory here, how many of us have actually had to deal with administration at a multimillion pound club and institution that means so many to millions around the World?

Mr Dingwall has stated that it's BK or bust. I think we all can see that is stone cold lies and he's thinking of himself and his interests there. Why?

Would you not agree that a guy in his position, and he is a high profile Rangers fan in the written and online sense, should say."I'm backing the Blue Knights, i think they have the right profile, financial backing, the business men to guide us, and Rangers at heart. I also encourage you to make up your own minds and listen to any other consortiums or individuals that come in for us and decide yourself what you as a Rangers fan think is the best option for our clubs future"

If he said that i wouldn't have written the blog i did. In fact i'd probably have said, "Despite what Mr Dingwalls reputation is in certain sections of the fans, please listen to him in this instance, he's talking sense"

is that clearer?