This is exactly what I meant when I said if a tim had done what Aluko did, we'd call him a cheat.

I'm not as thrilled about this as others - it pains me to think how a full strength Rangers could have owned this season completely. Celtic are quite shite.

But yes, the lack of a treble is a bonus.

Give the Aluko debate a rest, please

We were owning it for a couple of months, then everything went to pot. Plus they slightly picked up.

I hope to hell we beat them next week though, extra pleasing

Lennon says he has never seen such a clear cut penalty when Leveign looked at it from 3 camera angles and says he see's no contact. Hartson said he saw contact. Question: Who are the people with the green and grey glasses on,

Bit of a shame that Levein had to get the presenter to talk about Killie. Post match in the studio he just wanted to talk about Celtic and when he brought Levein in he said something along the lines of "we spent the build up talking mostly about Celtic and that was right because they were favourites but now we should be talking about Kilmarnock and what the've achieved". Back to the presenter who starts talking about the penalty incident and celtic again before admitting they should talk about Killie more.

Congrats to the wee team though. Trophies look better in blue n white ribbons.

Lennon says he has never seen such a clear cut penalty when Leveign looked at it from 3 camera angles and says he see's no contact. Hartson said he saw contact. Question: Who are the people with the green and grey glasses on,

hartson also said that Stokes delayed hid "dive".