Found this online................. Check it out!

NEIL LENNON HITS OUT AT REFEREE

Scottish Premier League.

Neil Lennon claimed referee Willie Collum had cost Celtic the chance of a possible treble after a "criminal decision" not to award the Hoops a last-minute penalty in the 1-0 defeat to Kilmarnock in the Scottish Communities League Cup final.

As Celtic chased the equaliser, striker Anthony Stokes went to ground after a challenge by Killie defender Michael Nelson and in instead of celebrating a spot-kick, he was horrified to be booked for simulation.

Celtic could wrap up the Clydesdale Bank Premier League title at Ibrox next week and are in the semi-finals of the William Hill Scottish Cup, but Lennon was adamant that Collum had prevented his side winning all three major trophies this season.

"It is a criminal decision and it has cost us the treble," he said.

"It's a stonewall penalty. It's a shocking decision, absolutely shocking.

"He's clean through, he's holding the boy off, the player lunges at him and takes his leg away and doesn't get anywhere near the ball.

"So it's a penalty and a red card, in the final minute of the game where we have banged away at the door.

"And to rub salt in the wounds he books Anthony for diving which is awful refereeing.

"There's no way Anthony Stokes would go down clean through on goal. "Nelson's reaction; he knows he has given a penalty away and he is hugely relieved. I couldn't believe the decision myself.

"I shook Willie's hand at the end of the game because I wanted to act in a dignified manner and I thought overall he had a decent game but that is a big call in a cup final and for me he's got it horribly wrong.

"I might speak to John Fleming (Scottish Football Association's head of referee development) and get his opinion. They might see it differently."

Lennon admitted a series of missed chances combined with a man-of-the-match display by Killie keeper Cameron Bell had also thwarted his side's chances of picking up the first trophy of the season.

"We were wasteful in front of goal and in that respect we have only ourselves to blame," said the former Celtic skipper.

"Disappointment is an understatement but if you don't take your chances in any game you always leave liable to a team nicking a goal and that is exactly what happened today.

"We dominated the game and missed loads of simple chances.

"I am not saying we didn't play well because we did and from what I hear their goalkeeper got man of the match and I think that is indicative of how we played.

"Gary Hooper missed a sitter. You would have put your house on him and to be fair to Cammy Bell, he has made a wonder save from Stokes' header after good play from Scott Brown, and then he has tipped one over the bar from Brown.

"We totally dominated the second half, Stokesy had a great chance when cut inside but hit at straight at the goalkeeper, who then made a double save from Samaras and Commons.

"Some days your name is not on the trophy, that is football.

"If you look at the game, Kilmarnock are very fortunate to have won the cup but congratulations to them."

Collum will be hounded out and the worst bit is the SFA/SPL and the rest of Scottish Football will just stand back and let it happen. The yahoo scum are ruining our great game aided by some of the rest to blind to see past the hatred they have for us.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH................ :seal:

Where's yur fuckin' treble? Where's yur fuckin' treble? Na na na na..... Na na na na. :party: :party: :party:

Second verse .....

Chick Young had a treble ..... Chick Young had a treble .... Na na na na .... Na na na na

or a third verse ...

Killie fucked your huddle .... Killie fucked your huddle .... Na na na na .... Na na na na

We could go on.

As mentioned previously, I'm enjoying this little bit of schadenfreude.

Neil Lennon claimed referee Willie Collum had cost Celtic the chance of a possible treble after a "criminal decision" not to award the Hoops a last-minute penalty in the 1-0 defeat to Kilmarnock in the Scottish Communities League Cup final.

"It is a criminal decision and it has cost us the treble," he said.

He's a fuckin' disrespectful little bastard with his comments about 'Trebles' the ref was spot on with his decision ok if he's not happy then he should be saying the ref cost him a cup, not a fuckin' treble - what? does the little cunt think the Scottish Cup is already won?

Well annoyed with myself for not backing Killie, had a sneaky feeling they would win it yesterday. Also fancy Hearts for the Scottish cup but they have to get past St Mirren and then I'll back them.