Rangers Fans Working Group update

It's good that various groups can work together but with respect BD that doesn't answer the questions.

I know who represents the Assembly, the RST, the Association, RFFF etc. I don't know who is on RFWG or how they got there.

Think a few guys got together and asked as much as the Gers community to work together on it. There was a meeting last year with many reps from supporter groups, websites and RSCs attending. They're always on point when they have released anything.

Loved the statement tonight. On point with some digs in too:)

I hope not 54, but my cynical side tells me we could yet again be getting set up if this game is allowed to go ahead with Celtic able to win the league at Ibrox. It should be called off on Saturday evening if M'well don't beat Killie.

But, how can the game be called off? Because Rangers fans will riot if the scum are victorious..it's a 'one sided' league decider, we will just have to deal with it.

If we stop them then BRILLIANT. If we don't and arsehole lemon milks it (which he will) and some maddy runs on the park and assaults him (it could happen) then the bheasts are champs and the Rangers fans are bigots...couldn't make it up mate.

We will just have to stop them on the football park, like Killie.

It's good that various groups can work together but with respect BD that doesn't answer the questions.

I know who represents the Assembly, the RST, the Association, RFFF etc. I don't know who is on RFWG or how they got there.

I understand that each of the various groups mentioned above nominates a rep to attend the meetings.

The scumbags should be searched and have all coins and other possible projectiles confiscated as well as any flares, smoke bombs or similar taken off them as well.

The solution is:- There are no turnstile operators on duty at the Broomloan due to administration....so go home ya fuck!

But, how can the game be called off? Because Rangers fans will riot if the scum are victorious..it's a 'one sided' league decider, we will just have to deal with it.

If we stop them then BRILLIANT. If we don't and arsehole lemon milks it (which he will) and some maddy runs on the park and assaults him (it could happen) then the bheasts are champs and the Rangers fans are bigots...couldn't make it up mate.

We will just have to stop them on the football park, like Killie.

Aye, well it's true that it's not a title decider, it's just a technicality. I suppose even if it's postponed they'll still come to Ibrox for the rearranged fixture so they can jump about partying about winning their tainted title.

I firmly believe that Rangers fans can and will show the SFA, SPL and Septic what TRUE fans behave like, if Septic win the league. Drown them out with WATP, FF etc. There will be more of us than them, no need to be able to hear them.

I'm glad the law has been clarified on the IRA songs and also they agree on "hun" and are following procedures.

We could could come out of Sunday looking amazing whilst they look pathetic, even IF they win - and lets remember even if Motherwell get beat by Killie, Septic still need to beat us. Lets not beat ourselves first by assuming they will win.

Spl made sure there was a lot of publicity surrounding the investigation of the Kilmarnock game. now they should afford the same publicity that we have no case to answer.

It was not the SPL who promoted the Kilmarnock case, it was the media. The SPL will only comment when asked as they really want to sweep all these things away. Funny how the media never followed up on the story though.

While the issue over one or two songs is a bizarre one, the working group has to be commended for its pro-active work so far.

Like any fan group they're not perfect but they're certainly addressing most of the issues we have pretty well.

More power to their elbow! :)

The RFWG was set up by Monty from the Nithsdale RSC after the PSV game last season. He personally invited other Rangers fans who were known to represent all the main fans groups. There have been 2 mass meetings held at Ibrox with over 100 RSC reps in attendance. The actual names of those involved have been well documented and introduced to the meetings and in various discussions. At the moment there are 11 members of the committee representing individual RSC's, the RST, Assembly, Association, FF, RM, Gersnet, TBO, and the Rangers fans liaison officer. We have also had members from the Members Club and VB who have since left.